“Homely comfort food in friendly surroundings”
Review of Bill's

Bill's
Ranked #21 of 362 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bill's Worcester On a busy thoroughfare in the middle of the town, Bill's Worcester restaurant has plenty of seating inside as well as a sunny outdoor seating area. Quirky in style and shape, it's a mix of quiet seating booths and bigger tables for sharing.
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Worcester at 7pm on a Saturday night is not the easiest place to find an unreserved dining table for two, and after 5 attempts we were ready to give up and go to Macdonalds.
Fortunately, our travels took us past Bill's, where the friendly maitre d' found us a table within 5 minutes.
I would recommend the fish pie - it is prepared daily, on the premises, from fresh ingredients. The fish was indeed fresh, with none of the stale "off flavours" one sometimes finds. It reminded me of a fish pie my mother used to make, and you can't get better than that!
Add to that a good wine list and a bubbly, attentive waitress - it was Heaven...

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I visited Bill's around a year ago and wasn't that impressed but I tried it again with my friend yesterday and loved it!

We sat outside in the sunshine and it's a lovely setting.
Had a glass of wine and the 'Chicken Skewers' off the main menu, my friend had the BBQ ribs. The food was really really tasty and the service was great - the staff are so friendly!

Would definitely return for a third visit!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I've never eaten something here that I don't like. Menu is varied and changes often. Atmosphere is relaxed and food is fantastic.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

My son & daughter in law took us there as an early Mother's Day present. We had a great meal, lots of variety, well cooked food, in a convivial atmosphere. Only down side is waiting area, by waiter station, is very cramped, 2 people and a pram fill it.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent location for lunch in the middle of shopping spree with the girls. Good choice of salads and lovely glass of prosecco. .....heaven