“Can’t fault it! 😀”
Review of Wildwood Kitchen

Wildwood Kitchen
Ranked #109 of 384 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Have been here for lunch on two occasions, spent my birthday with friends last night and can not fault this place. We opted for the great set menu with choices of starters, mains and a drink for £10! Baked Brie starter to die for. My first glass of prosecco was on the house as it was my birthday, and the lovely staff were so welcoming and attentive, without hovering over us. The food is amazing, opted for spag Bol which is the best I’ve ever tasted and really decent portion size. I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch with a friend today, food was delicious! Had the raspberry lemonade and sharing platter alongside garlic bread with mozzarella cheese! Then we shared the chocolate fudge cake. Was lovely overall! If you are a student you get 50% off too!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

A last minute decision to eat out much improved by an excellent server and her recommended selections; all delicious. I have chosen to eat here more often because both food and service are good but also at lunchtime it is a real sun trap and makes eating out a treat.

1  Thank David_Mac_15
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This place is always clean tidy and inviting. The staff are helpful and friendly. We sat in a quieter part of the restaurant on this occasion. The food was excellent.

Highly recommended

1  Thank M95LSjonathanm
Reviewed 23 April 2018

My wife and I and a friend visited for lunch and chose the 2 course £10 set menu. The service was speedy, friendly and charming. The spaghetti was fine and the pizza Fiorentina absolutely delicious (as good as any we have tasted), the chocolate brownie rich and satisfying. A drink of wine, lager, lemonade or coke was part of the cost, making very good value. In a pleasant environment, this was a delightful experience all round; we shall be back..

1  Thank John D