“Service needs improving”
Review of Wildwood Kitchen

Wildwood Kitchen
Ranked #110 of 382 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Visited Wildwood the other day as a birthday celebration. The food was delicious! The chefs do an amazing job. The service however isn’t on the same level as the food. It was slow. It took ages for a jug of water to be delivered to our table

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant, was quiet when we arrived at 5pm. Our Beer was a bit warm so don’t be scared to ask for an ice bucket, we asked for it to be put in the fridge but I think an ice bucket may have been better. Waiter was lovely and brought us ice cold glasses to help. Food was nice but lacked flavour. My husband loved the sticky toffee pudding and was pleased to get a good portion of custard!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The burger was excellent apart with the coffee that was not as great as I was expected to be. Overall a good place to eat and enjoy the evening.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Went with my partner for lunch and wasn’t disappointed. I had the hot pepperoni pizza and my partner had the cheeseburger. Both meals exceeded what I expected and I will definitely be going again!! This place is one of the nicest restaurants I’ve visited!!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Have been here for lunch on two occasions, spent my birthday with friends last night and can not fault this place. We opted for the great set menu with choices of starters, mains and a drink for £10! Baked Brie starter to die for. My first glass of prosecco was on the house as it was my birthday, and the lovely staff were so welcoming and attentive, without hovering over us. The food is amazing, opted for spag Bol which is the best I’ve ever tasted and really decent portion size. I cannot wait to go back!