Really poor accommodation. Lack of amenities. There were 5 of us and 4 sets of bedding. No additional bedding was provided for the sofa bed, which, when we pulled it out was full of food and clearly had not been cleaned. The other sofa was covered in dirt and food from previous visit. The smell was horrendous. The place was filthy. The FIRE ALARM had been taken out which is illegal in rented axxommodation let alone unacceptable particularly with a 2 year old. The shower occasionally worked for hot water. No blinds or curtains in the bathroom or kitchen. There were cobwebs all around the kitchen cupboard where the fridge was. Utensils, plates, glasses etc all needed washing prior to use as sticky. The blinds to the main area where we had to sleep on the sofa bed did or work and were moldy and panels were missing. The decking area had not been cleaned off and the furniture was left hap hazard on the deck with no cushions for use. The bench and parasol was rotting and unusealble. The place smells like a pub that has beer drenched carpets and moldy smelling wardrobes. Had to wash all unused clothes when we got home. The hand wash provided had ran out and the bottle was filthy to touch so wouldn't even use it anyway. Took a £200 deposit as we took the dog yet no cleaning equipment such as brush, mop etc provided. The heating was poor. You have to top up electric and all 3 heaters require electric as they were blow heaters or oil heater. Can only upload 10 pictures would love to show more of the state of the place. You get what you pay for but it ruined our bank holiday weekend away.