Free cancellation until 28/07
Britannia Inn(Llangollen)
US$80
The Mulberry Inn(Llangollen)
Hotels.com
All reviewsoverlooking the riverqueen victoriaturret suitelovely old hotelbit datedold buildingthe hotel car parkcentral locationhigh streetfull englishdouble roomgood sizebreakfast was excellentpiping hotstaff were pleasantwould stay againriver dee
Reviewed 27 January 2018

This hotel is simple, but very comfortable.
The rooms are spacious, nice and helpful staff. The decking area is beautiful!
The only negative aspect is the shower, but overall, this is a great place to stay while visiting Llangollen.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We have often driven through Llangollen on the way to Snowdonia but this was our first time staying. It is a beautiful little place.

We only stayed one night in the hotel, it is generally very nice. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, certainly the chap serving breakfast couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming.. And the breakfast was good.

My only complaint was the bathroom fan would rattle for ages after the light was turned off.. Other than that very nice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018

My partner booked this as a surprise for my birthday and it was just perfect! We stayed in room 209 which has a big bay window that overlooks the river and the bridge...stunning. I think I lay awake most of the night because I didn't want to miss a minute! Breakfast was fabulous - served on VERY hot plates! The hotel is run by a lovely family and nothing was too much trouble. Cant wait to return!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank louroberts2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We were treated to one of the best nights stay we've ever had , my request for a river view was met, Albert and his family were very warm and friendly as was the room , very hot radiator! , they recommended the cornmill restaurant for are evening meal which was again first class, a very comfortable nights sleep was had , helped by the soothing sound of the river .Breakfast in the morning was first class , a full selection of dietary needs , I chose the full English , served on a red hot place !, my partner and I had a thoroughly enjoyable stay and will return , thank you .

Room Tip: River view
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank groover73
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We came here new years eve the location couldn't be any better this was our 2nd time here. . The staff couldn't do enough for us. They were lovely. And it's a lovely clean and spotless hotel.. Our breakfast next morning was beautiful. All fresh and hot. With plenty of tea and coffee. They also had cereals and fruit juices that you could help yourself to. We met The owner who was also a lovely man. Me. My husband and daughter all enjoyed this hotel. We will definitely without a doubt be staying here again..thankyou Donna

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family