All reviews the pub muddy boots and dogs deluxe room beer garden fish and chips dog menu dog friendly hotel biscuits evening meal real ale reception area lovely room lovely meal two night stay great weekend full welsh stayed for two nights
Reviewed 1 April 2018

On a recent visit to the area we were struggling to find somewhere to eat as we had left it very late. There were 7 people & 2 dogs in our party and we were very hungry. Dispite the fact that they had stopped serving food the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. We had a selection of sandwiches, slaw & crisps which was fresh and lovely. The staff were extremely friendly and nothing was a problem. I would like to say a big thank you & we will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My family of 9 went there yesterday for lunch. It was our first visit but will not be our last. We have 2 disabled grandchildren and they were made most welcome by the staff. The food drink and staff were great. Thanks

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed in beddgelert with my family and little dog. We came to the saracens head for our evening meal. The place was beautiful and absolutely spotless inside. With me having my dog I cannot thank the staff enough you made feel very welcome and my dog had 5 star treatment (lots of attention from staff). We ordered a lamb and mint burger, fish ‘n’ chips and puppy patties from the dog menu. They all came out very quickly and were cooked perfectly. Just what we needed for a cold and wet evening. I would definitely recommend Saracens head to anyone. Thanks!!

1  Thank sianb80
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Wonderful room. Very helpful owners, nothing was too much trouble. Excellent food and service.
Ideal place to stay when visiting the Snowdon area. Lovely small town to walk around, with nice individual shops.
An excellent pub for dogs. They are made so welcome, they even have a doggy menu.!!!

Room Tip: We had a room on the front, but it is not a busy area for traffic, so was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful 3 nights at the Saracens Head in February.
The room was lovely (small bedroom but modern and a large bathroom), breakfast was amazing (definitely recommend the eggs Benedict) and all staff were very lovely and welcoming. We also ate in the restaurant twice in the evenings and the food was great.
After roughly 20 years since my last visit to Beddgelert, it was lovely to be back. Beddgelert is very pretty and a great location to explore north Wales.
We had a very busy week and a wonderful stay. Even squeezed in a marriage proposal on Llanddwyn Island!
Thanks to all the staff at the Saracens Head for a lovely stay. We hope to be back soon!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple