All reviewsgreat hostsoff road parkingguest houselocal informationtop floorsingle roomon arrivalcoffee and hot chocolategreat view of the riverplace to stayset us up for the dayfriendly couplecooked breakfastselection of cerealsexcellent breakfastwine glassesfull english
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Flexible on arrival time and breakfast. Very friendly and helpful without getting over bearing. Comfortable room and good facilities. Good value for money. Certainly be considering for our next visit.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2017

From the moment Jean and Graham opened the the door we recieved a lovely friendly welcome. My husband suffers with breathing promblems and straight away Graham took our case upstairs such a gent. Our room was very comfy and cleaned to a high standard.
We had ample tea coffee etc in the room. Breakfast was a full english and was delicious.
Jean and Graham are such good hosts and we enjoyed our chats in a morning and every one joined in. They do go the extra mile from making your flask up to drying your clothes. I wish Jean and Graham all the best for the future and a Big Thank You. Hilary & Ken.

Room Tip: The double room has a lovely view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights in September - needed to get away for a bit of time alone - love Betws y Coed and walking in Snowdonia.
Jean and Graham are stars and really hospitable people.
Breakfast is great, room 5 was very comfy however it does have shared utilities (toilet / shower) however nothing that bothered me in any way, possibly different if I was with wife!
TV is on the small side - could benefit from having a slighty bigger one :-)
I will return here and to provide them with an update on my story as they offered me some great advice - which I have taken fully on board!

Room Tip: Room 5 as a double bed with great views over stream but shared facilities
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Return visit and just as special. Jean and Graham are the perfect hosts. Can’t fault it in anyway. If you want a special place to stay this is the one. Rooms are clean and comfortable beds as well. It is close to all amenities and plenty of eating places. Want to go back again. Breakfast was still as tasty and plenty of it. Couldn’t fault it at all.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely couple fun it like a proper old school B and B. You all eat breakfast together, which is fun and the standard of breakfast is of a very high standard. They gave local advice and were very accommodating and welcoming despite us arriving a bit late.
The room was warm comfortable and very clean. My wife is a OCD clean Greek but the bathroom and the bedroom both made her happy. Well priced and in a lovely location. Our room looked out on a river and had a beautiful view. Also despite being very close to the main road the modern windows meant we couldn't hear any traffic at all.
If I stay in north Wales again, I will stay here