“The best”
Review of Llanfaes Dairy

Llanfaes Dairy
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Brecon
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I grew up in Brecon and remember the Dairy when it was still a shop.

The Quality of the ice cream made on site is truly outstanding. the selection of flavours change constantly but my personal fav being Llanfaes crunch.

I dont get a chance to go there much these days due to not living in the area any longer but when I do visit the dairy is top of my list of places to visit.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Good selection of different ice cream . We tried about 6 different flavours from Snowballs and Christmas pudding to Honeycomb and honey all thoroughly enjoyable and tasty.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Best ice cream I had in the UK. Creamy, with full of flavour, like at the ice cream parlour in the summer on the continent, good portion size, shame that the choice wasn't as good as I hoped from the photos, but hey, we went in October and there were still at least ten flavours to choose from. They also sell their ice cream in container, at a reasonable price. The place also has a continental confectionery bakery feel to it and the coffee is Segafredo :0). Definitely worth the visit and I will be back for more.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I've travelled fairly extensively, and I can honestly say this is the best ice cream shop I've visited by far. There's a broad selection of flavours and the presentation of the cakes is fantastic.

My only qualm is, one of the members of staff was a little complacent. A larger dark haired girl seemed to be content with standing around and playing with her phone while the other two girls served large groups and attended to clearing in. Had it not been for that, I'd have also rated the customer service as being flawless. While I'm not a pedant by any means, I do believe it's rude to sit on your phone in full view of customers.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Always visit this place when we're in Brecon. Delicious ice cream and amazing flavours! Would highly recommend.

1  Thank CHop0407