“Meats and salad so good”

Bomber's Sandwich House
Ranked #269 of 1,318 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: International, Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Had the spicy chicken with the salad and it was absolutely amazing chicken was so tasty and moist and there was so much salad and not just your usual lettuce tomato and cucumber but lots of other bits and lovely pickles, gherkins, beetroot oh could go on and on, in fact there was so much had it for lunch then had the rest with my dinner in the evening would definitely recommend a visit now I know why there is always a queue but well worth the wait

Reviewed 11 April 2017

After recommendations I visited last week. Had Rhi's sticky chicken with salad which was fresh and tasty. Good choice and friendly service and decent value. Really busy at lunch which shows its popular with good reason

Reviewed 4 April 2017

after hearing about how great it was from my mum and my boyfriend i had to give it a go. I visited the new location that is on Charles Street, just up from marks and Spencers. I was told to go early to avoid disappointment of stock selling out, so got there around 11.30 for an early lunch. My boyfriend had the roll which was so huge that he had another half saved for later. I'm currently on a healthy eating plan so had the salad instead of the bread. The salad with to options of meat was on £5.35 a bargain in my eyes for the quantity of food you get. I choose out of the meats of the day gammon with pineapple and the piri piri chicken. I had so much on my salad, sweetcorn, rocket, lettuce , red onion , tomato and cucumber. These were just a few options you could have there was so much so you would not get bored. I enjoyed it loads and will be returning.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

What a amazing supprise we had when we visited cardiff and found this wonderful place. It was so so good. The sandwiches are amazing like nothing you have ever experienced before. It's well worth a visit to experience for yourself. I noticed a couple of reviews saying it was just a average sandwich bar I honestly don't think they have been there as ordinary it's not. Also a comment on buying bread from the market good grief what a crime buying from the fab baker's instead of the supermarket what ever next just give it a go it's fantastic.

2  Thank Cyndi M
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Booked as part of a party of 18 to be delivered and not only was it on time, the order was perfect. I had a salad bowl with the best chicken I have tasted in a while. The amount of salad I had was also very generous. I would gladly order from her again. I know everyone in the office was very happy with their lunch.