“Anniversary ”

Miller & Carter
Ranked #147 of 1,369 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Miller & Carter The Hayes, Cardiff City Centre, Here To Provide You With Your Ultimate Steak Experience.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a gift voucher and was worth it, we had the set Sunday menu which I found on the website they didn’t actually offer this menu! But it was excellent so worth it, really tasty, well cooked and great value. Service was great and friendly.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you Joanne for taking the time to leave some wonderful feedback following your last visit. We are greatful to see you had a great time with us and hope that you enjoyed your anniversary!

We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

JS

Write a ReviewReviews (1,670)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

As soon as we walked in the staff were very friendly. Our waiter Peter was very attentive and helpful . It was a Saturday night and it was very busy but the service was very good. The food was first class, good selection of starters, stealks were cooked to perfection with a wide choice of sauces, sides. Again there was a good selection of desserts, can recommend the banoffee pie. Will definitely recommend this restaurant and will be visiting again

Thank you ACwright7 for taking the time to leave some great feedback following your last visit here. We are delighted to see you had a brilliant time while dining here with us and that you enjoyed everything so much from the service to the food !

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Visited here recently for a birthday meal. On looking at the menu i felt the steaks were a little over priced (especially the fillet). I opted for the 8oz sirloin and have to say it was cooked really well and full of flavour. I could have done with a few more chips but saying that i was nicely full by the end of it. Pudding consisted of banoffee pie and it was lush.
Service was good. My cocktail was heavily iced so i had to ask the waitress for a spare glass so i could remove most of it. Maybe that's just cocktails for you!
It could have been a bit cleaner (there was quite of bit of food on the carpet throughout) but i appreciate that they were busy.

Would return.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you Csalmon79 for your feedback following your visit with us. We are glad to see that you enjoyed yourself whilst dining here with us! (Banoffee pie is our favourite too:-)) With some of the cocktails they are ice based, (mojitos etc) we do have a wide range of non iced cocktails which you may enjoy if you would rather try them next time you dine with us- we recommend the after eight thirty!

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

A group of us were here for a (very late) Christmas meal. The food was tasty and well cooked and I am not sure I can put into words how amazing their Mac and Cheese with lobster was. I would have forgone my steak for a big bowl of it, which is saying something as I love my steak!

Service was good and staff were friendly and attentive.

I would definitely visit again.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you Ria for your kind words following your last visit with us. We are extremely pleased to see that you had such a great time whilst dining with us! (The Mac and Cheese is amazing isn't it!) :-) Maybe next time, try the pulled beef Mac :-O

We look forward to seeing you again very soon :)

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked through the door and was greeted by the host I was amazed. The restaurant is beautiful, our waiter was fantastic, my rib eye steak was cooked to perfection and the whole experience was perfect. I've been to several Miller and Carters but without a doubt this is the nicest. The next time I'm in Cardiff I'll definitely be booking our table here. Thank you to all the team for their hospitality.

Thank you so much Dave for your extremely kind words following your visit. We love to see when our guests have had such a brilliant time whilst dining with us. It seems you really did have a great 5* experience and we can't wait to see you again soon and ensure you have the same experience again! We will make sure the team see your lovely words.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.