“Run by school children”

KFC
Ranked #985 of 1,338 Restaurants in Cardiff
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is the worst KFC I have ever visited. The staff are totally incompetent, untrained, uneducated and show no care for their jobs.
Food is often served cold and not properly cooked. The store is dirty and the carpark is full of litter.
I would strongly advise this store is avoided at all cost.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

2nd time I have been here in last month. Thought first time might have been a blip and gave it a second chance. The staff have no manners and lack any thought of customer service. They are slow unorganised and some of them looked grubby. There is clearly a lack of drive and meaningful supervision and enough training. 2 of the 7 drinks they offer were off leaving very limited choice. I've given up on kfc-i've had similar experiences in another Cardiff branch, just gives the impression the company is being run into the ground.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

There are still huge problems for KFC with its new supplier. So no drinks apart from a decanted Pepsi bottle, no cakes, no sweet corn, no coleslaw, no family feast, maybe no ice-cream too, that's what I noticed at least. But the killer for me was the size of the chicken on the bone in our Mighty bucket for 1, a tiny wing that was dry and tasteless, a great it that was tiny. Spices seemed non existent, the chicken strips were anaemic or a weird black colour and pulpy, like reformed chicken and totally tasteless and even the spicy wings weren't really spicy. A massive disappointment and I have thrown my receipt away rather than get a code for 20% off next time because there won't be a next time...(and the staff messed up the order during the wait for something to cook and gave part of ours to people who came in well after).

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The Person Who Served Me Was Shocking (25/01/2018 @ Approximately 15:00. I Complaint that the Fries were cold, they were taken back from me and she reheated half and apologies. The Zinger burger was warm and tasted funny, but I was so hungry I put the burger down my neck, I binned the drink and fries. The fries - Top half was overcooked and the bottom half cold - The drink I just thought Watchdog and Ice.

The worse KFC I've ever been to based on what was done to the cold fries sold to me, But on the positive ill remember this when I next Fancy a KFC - Hopefully this experience will help me Quit eating KFC Muck.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Staff coudnt be bothered chips cold beans cold chicken under cooked .Absolutely worst KFC ever get a grip