Holiday Inn Express Newport
US$28
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

New Inn Hotel(Newport)
US$123
US$104
US$77
The Old Barn Inn(Llanmartin)
US$132
PremierInn.com
US$52
Travelodge
  • Free Internet
All reviewsdragonfly pubpub next doorbeans and scrambled eggbusiness parkfree wifithe dragonair congood sizebreakfast was includedrooms are comfortablebudget hotelquiet locationlounge areaeasy accessexcellent hotelshort stayvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was doing the Wales Velothon cycle event that involved leaving the hotel at 5.40am. Other cyclists were booked in so they laid on breakfast by 5am! Brilliant. Excellent price for modern spotless hotel. Just off the M4 and only 10mins from Cardiff East Park & Ride. Will definitely recommend to friends doing the same event or just visiting the area.

Room Tip: Very quiet location.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
MissF_11, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with such a wonderful review of your stay last weekend. Its is great to hear you had such a positive experience and that you would recommend our Hotel to your friends. I do hope we get the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Sarah Fletcher, Guest Service Manager.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights with my wife and her mum whilst visiting relatives.
Rooms good and clean with air con
Beds comfy
Good buffet breakfast
For us, good value for money
The pub next door has a good range of drinks and the food menu is fine

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Cerys O, Guest Service Assistant at Holiday Inn Express Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay.

I am pleased to hear that the hotel was in a great location for your needs and that you found the rooms to be clean with comfortable beds.

We are overjoyed that you found our Express Start Breakfast good and the hotel was good value for money.

We shall pass your comment about the Dragonfly Pub.

We hope we can welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express Newport in the near future.

Kind Regards

Cerys Owen
Guest Service Assistant

Reviewed 24 June 2017

A modern, clean and well appointed hotel. Quiet location. My only (relatively minor) criticism is the quality of the cooked breakfast. As other reviews have pointed out this consists of rubbery sausages, unappetising bacon and a seemingly endless supply of baked beans. The scrambled egg was acceptable however.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Kate F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback in regards to your stay at our property. It is wonderful to read that the Hotel was ideally located for your needs, modern, clean and quiet. We truly appreciated all feedback we receive from our guests, as we are always looking for ways to improve the service we provide, rest assured I will be sure to pass on all of your feedback to my colleagues.

I do hope that this has not deterred you from staying with us in the future, should you find yourself in the area again.

Many Thanks
Kate Fletcher
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here again for two nights over a weekend. Nice welcome. Room more than adequate with a good bathroom. Very hot weather so tried to sleep with the window open. Big mistake. Odd number rooms on noisy road side! Although only a nuisance with window open. Breakfast good. Not full English but bacon, sausage, beans and scrambled egg available. Plus cereals, fruit etc. Will definitely use again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review regarding your stay with us. I am so pleased to read that the Hotel was in an ideal location for your needs, your room was adequate and that you had a nice welcome upon arrival at the Hotel from my colleagues. All of your feedback is very much appreciated and will be pass on to my colleagues.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Many Thanks
Kate Fletcher
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We chose this hotel for an extra night at the beginning of our holiday. The receptionists get the award for the friendliest receptionists ever. Easy, simple check in. would recommend this hotel. Food at the dragonfly pub next door was very good.

Stayed: May 2017
Cerys O, Guest Service Asisstant at Holiday Inn Express Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with you. I am so pleased to hear that the Receptionist who checked you in gets the award for the Friendliest receptionist ever.

I am so glad you found it to be a Easy, Simple check in and you would recommend the Holiday Inn Express Newport. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the Dragonfly next door and we hope we can welcome you back in the near future and that you all had a great stay with us and a great holiday.

Kind Regards