“FIRST AND LAST TIME ORDER”
Review of Papa John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #513 of 717 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Over 1 hour and a half wait for delivery, no sign of any food. I phoned after 1 hour and told my food was on its way I live 15 minutes from the store , 1 hr 30 minutes later nothing! Complete shambles

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Our pizza was undercooked, wet, flimsy and just awful. We also had wedges which were undercooked and crunchy. One of the worst pizzas I've ever had and I won't be going back! Total rip off even with 50% discount.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Simply the best Pitza I've ever had. The small was plenty for the Mrs and I. We'll be going back for sure.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

The store drivers that deliver your pizza to you are the worst I have ever encountered, a total lack of professionalism, and also a lack of awareness in no sense of directions. Twice the drivers could not locate my address, and considering the advancement in technology today, I am absolutely appalled by their service, and I would not recommend anyone going there, or contacting them on phone. I would highly recommend anyone to seek other alternatives.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Ordered from llanelli branch excellent service order correct very impressed with the customer service. But the food was horrific. Totally inedible. Me and and my family were really looking forward to the very expensive meal expected a lot but my god it was disgusting. Greasy tasteless and absolutely awful. I would never eat there if you paid me. Shame tho because as i said excellent service. Big praise to the staff big thumbs down to the recipe.