“Great ribs!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Queen's Quarter
Description: Tony Romas Belfast is an American franchise based in the vibrant Queens Quarter of the city. Specialising Ribs, Steaks and Seafood we cater for all ages, young and old alike. We have proved to be a family favourite in our 10 years of business in the city.
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Used to go here all the time for kids birthdays until we had poor experience a few years back. Tried it again & I'm glad to say it is back to form. We had the onion loaf & then ribs, which were lovely. Good atmosphere, great service & value for money, so faith restored! We will be back.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I decided to take my family here tonight to celebrate our 25th Wedding anniversary. We have been here a few times before and have never been disappointed. The onion loaf is a great starter, and we all enjoyed the food, including everything from ribs to chicken. When the bill came my "eagle eyed" wife spotted that it was not our bill. We requested the right bill and were again presented with the same one again. Oh well I thought any one can make a mistake like that, third time lucky we got the right bill. We paid and were happy enough to be asked as we entered the street to return into the restaurant as there had been a mix up with the bill. After a short wait we were informed there was actually no problem and off we went. Just a bit of an embarrassing way to end a nice night out, and not a great way to remember 25 years of marriage.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely food and really good sized portions first time eating here and I will def be back! Loved garlic potatoes and peppered sauce prices are good value for portion size £20-24 for steak is reasonable

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Six of us dined here n Saturday evening. The atmosphere was inviting, the food was great and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We had a lovely meal here with our two young boys. Staff were very friendly and accommodating however was a bit disappointed with the food. I think i had heard such wonderful things i just expected too much. Lots of meat on the ribs but sauce was a bit bland. Kids food was very good however. Pasta bowl for my three year old was huge and he loved it.