“Fantastic!”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lisburn Road
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Nice ambience, excellent service and delicious steak! This restaurant is a hidden gem, I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had salted chilli squid to start which i thoroughly enjoyed. My wife had sirloin steak for main and i had sea bass with rissotto. My wife liked the steak but found it a tad salty, my sea bass was perfect but i would hav liked a bit more of it.

1  Thank jimbobadger
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We all felt like a good steak and a quick search on our phone brought up this steakhouse near my son's apartment. The food was great. We all had the rump steak which was around £17 including a side. The steak was nearly 300g. The service was good and the portion sizes were also good. I'd definitely go back there.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We went there as a party of 25/30 for a friends 30th birthday. There were no corners cut and all i's were dotted and t's crossed.
I got the sirloin steak with all the trimmings, cooked medium, and it was cooked to perfection.
And just to clarify with some comments that were said in other reviews. As far as I am aware, and checking the Coeliac UK website, it is not the law to have to provide a gluten free option or alternative. It is the law to state the allergens in each dish.

In conclusion I look forward to going back to the Porterhouse tonight for another birthday celebration.

patricia h, Owner at Porterhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thankyou for your wonderful comment

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Starters asked for without dips,came with dips.Steaks came with sides all over the place.all 3 fillets poor both in quality and chefs interpretation of requirements.shame as my daughter lives in belfast and had raved about this place.She was sadly embarrassed.