“Cosy little gem !”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lisburn Road
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal here last week with my husband. Great value 2 starters 2steaks and 2glasses of wine for £40.00. Portions where huge and the service and atmosphere was amazing ! Thanks so much we will be back soon x

patricia h, Owner at Porterhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thankyou for your comment. So happy that yous enjoyed

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Having never visited Belfast before, used Google Maps to locate somewhere to eat, preferably steak. Porterhouse was slightly out of the city centre, but well worth the visit.
Lovely atmosphere, brilliant service and amazing food. My wife had a fillet steak and I had the Porterhouse, both cooked to absolute perfection. Reasonably priced and worth every penny.
Faultless! I will return!

patricia h, Owner at Porterhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thankyou for your feedback we are so happy that you both enjoyed

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Nice ambience, excellent service and delicious steak! This restaurant is a hidden gem, I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had salted chilli squid to start which i thoroughly enjoyed. My wife had sirloin steak for main and i had sea bass with rissotto. My wife liked the steak but found it a tad salty, my sea bass was perfect but i would hav liked a bit more of it.

1  Thank jimbobadger
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We all felt like a good steak and a quick search on our phone brought up this steakhouse near my son's apartment. The food was great. We all had the rump steak which was around £17 including a side. The steak was nearly 300g. The service was good and the portion sizes were also good. I'd definitely go back there.