Free cancellation until 29/07
US$153
US$97
US$86
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$128
US$87
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$94
US$75
US$84
US$78
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$108
US$48
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

All reviewsview apartmentssmall supermarkettitanic quartercity centreon arrivalgreat apartmentten minute walkgiants causewaytitanic experienceensuitewifibedroomtoasterfurnishingsweewardrobe
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Myself and three friends booked these apartments for one night, to go out around Belfast for my birthday.
We booked the ''titanic apartments'' and thought we were getting a good deal... oh how we were wrong.
Firstly, finding the apartments; we were expecting a big apartment block, we were looking around for about 20 minutes thinking it couldn't possibly be this building.. it was. The place was covered in graffiti and was very run down looking. The only indication this was the apartments was a '66' on a battered looking door and a poly pocket with a piece of paper printed saying 'titanic apartments'.
Reluctantly we went to reception, which wasn't much better. This was a hostel block and also really run down looking. The girl at reception gave us the keys and we payed her 100 pound for the night. She took us over to the room and let us in threw a back alley gate also covered in graffiti. We were horrified and very annoyed.
We thought we were booking the proper titanic apartments and were looking forward to it from February and were so disappointed.
The apartments resembled what I can only describe as student flats. Very dirty walls and holes in the doors the banister laid hanging off the wall.
Cracks covered the ceilings and the fridge stunk. The balcony door wouldn't open at all and the sofas were really run down looking.
When we couldn't get the tv on I walked over to reception to ask could she fix it. Very rudely asked 'What TV you do realise theres three' and then laughed at me and asked me did I have it plugged in? She came over fixed it and left again.
Later on, we tried to get a mug out of the cupboard... it was stuck with grime to the inside of the cupboard.
Trying to use the sink in the bathroom... it didn't work.
The only good thing about these apartments is the en-suites and the beds were clean and comfortable.

Really disappointed with these apartments as we've stayed in Belfast before for the same price and the other apartments where 5* compared to these. Would never stay here again, and recommend others not to either as for the same price you can get far better quality.

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank kateanderson123
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Me and a few friends stayed for a night as we were heading on a night out
Doesn't look much from the outside in side is far better compared, if you are staying I suggest you bring a few cups as there is only one! We stayed a little long than kick out 30 mins and this was fine not bad for stay a night or two but I wouldn't suggest long term stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2017

A friend of mine stayed in Ireland for 3 months while filming. I came to visit for a weekend in August 2016.
While the apartment was greatly furnished (Refrigerator, Flat Screen TV, Bathroom, Sofas, Beds, Wardrobes etc) and kept clean i wasn't amazed by it.
The location in terms of things to do was quite poor as it is approximately a 30 minute walk from the City Center. However,
there is a few local shops as well as a coffee bar that does a lovely breakfast, even if it was quite expensive (14 pounds for breakfast).
Not 100% sure what an apartment was like for price but my friend said that it was expensive!
Overall it was a pretty average stay with some good features but nothing amazing.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Tony S, Tour Coordinator at Titanic Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted you found the apartment clean and nicely furnished. Sorry to hear you found it too far from the city centre!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

These apartments are no where near the Titanic experience. They are right in the heart of student quarters, this not been a problem. But it's a big house turned into three large but unkept apartments. I had asked for two apartments next door to each other for 8 of us to celebrate our friends birthday I had booked months ago so they could of made me aware of the apartments setting.

On arrival the house is across from a hostel we arrived late evening where quite a few men were outside drinking and smoking. You have to check in at the hostel and no card facilities available so make sure you have cash.

Our first apartment was on the front of the house and my apartment was on the back so not next to each other. To reach our apartment we had to go threw a dark alley way full of graffiti where the security lights didn't work nor the intercom. Up two flights of stairs and here we are, the rooms were basically cleaned but there was lots of dirty areas it also smelt damp. The cups were chipped there was not enough plates and stuff for four people and there was no toaster also our chest of drawers was broken into pieces and balanced in the corner of the room, only bonus was the bedding and towels were clean. My friends apartment was about the same yet they didn't feel safe and barricaded themselves in at bedtime, one of there beds was broken and not enough of cups, plates, etc to all drink or eat together.
To be honest I was really disappointed in these apartments and it did cause a bit of animosity between us as friends as we were totally separated and couldn't easily access each other's apartments the whole reason we go away for special occasions, so it spoilt my friends birthday. I was just glad we were only staying for two nights.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gypsiestar
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

These modern apartments are located 5 minutes walk from the Titanic Experience, one of the city's most popular tourist attractions.
We were met by Trevor, who was extremely helpful and took time to show us round the apartment as well as offer advice where to eat and drink.
The apartment was clean, contemporary and spacious and had almost everything we could ask for. My favourite was a sound system that featured speakers in the ceiling of every room. Another nice touch was a DVD of The Titanic movie left by the TV! They even supplied an umbrella which we were grateful for on New Year's Eve!
There is a small balcony in the apartments as well as flat TV's, air-con, washing machine and all the usual kitchen equipment.
At the rear of the apartment is a small supermarket and a café which opens for breakfast. You can walk to the city centre in around 15 minutes by following a path by the River Lagan which runs behind the apartment blocks. In the opposite direction is the Titanic Experience and bus stop for the sightseeing tours of the city. If the weather isn't good a taxi into the city centre will cost around 7GBP.
This truly is a wonderful place to stay. The apartments are of a very high standard and a great base to explore this vibrant and friendly city. Keep up the good work Trevor!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Tony S, Customer Service at Titanic Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hi there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our accommodation. I’m delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay! I'm glad you enjoyed our modern decor and prime location. We hope to welcome you back the next time you plan to visit Ireland.

Kindest regards,