Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$238
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$238
US$225
View deal
TravelocityUS$238
CheapTicketsUS$238
Orbitz.comUS$238
All reviews clean apartment great apartments underground parking city centre hot water home from home from start to finish perfect location brilliant stay titanic museum minute walk visiting belfast sse arena accommodation bedroom lagan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Phone call cancelled our booking 2 days before arrival, obviously accepting large amount money. Scammers.
DO NOT BOOK !!!!
Apparently business trip guest "destroyed" the rooms in the hotel, which is hard to believe! ALL THE 49 ROOMS , as usual manager Ursula cant get hold of.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank leighd137
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had booked 2 apartments for this coming weekend back in Dec in the hope that lockdown rules would be lifted. I have today, 4days before our stay, received a phone call to say our booking would be cancelled as there were issues with the apartments after long term guests had vandalised them. This also happens to be the 1st weekend accommodation and hospitality has fully reopened and there is not one hotel room/b&b/self catering accommodation left in belfast to book so I am guessing the owner has double booked the apartment for more than we were due to pay and came up with an excuse so close to our stay as a below guest seemed to have the same issue a few wks back so there is no excuse as to why we were not contacted sooner!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mmcl86
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This apartment was booked for my wifes hen party which was cancelled due to covid reasons. Refund was refused after multiple requests as new dates were required to be arranged. In Jan 2021 the dates of the 28th and 29th of May were booked, we have just recieved a phonecall on the 25th of May from the apartments to cancel our booking for which a refund is now being offered. Strongly suspect that cancellation is due to much higher resale value now as a result of it being the first weekend of reopening post covid restrictions. Report to trading standards will be made.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank J8342KVpeterm
Reviewed 13 May 2021

Was due to stay with Dream apartments this weekend, only to get told 3 days beforehand that they have ‘maintenance issues’ so our stay is being cancelled. I am guessing like others have suggested they have double booked & sold for higher price. Absolutely ridiculous at such late notice, I certainly won’t consider booking in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank C2921OCmariao
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Told me they had to move me to sister site and that I had to pay on the phone, payed full price over the phone then revived a phone call 5 minutes later telling me I’m not aloud to stay and that the money is non refundable, absolute joke

Date of stay: April 2021