Titanic Hotel Belfast
Hilton Belfast(Belfast)
  • Room Service
Ten Square(Belfast)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdrawing officedrawing roomfew teething problemsbeautiful hoteldoor manthe underground car parksuperior roommain barbar area iscold meatsfew drinksafternoon teabar foodfront of houseone night staybirthday treata great nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for one night as a birthday surprise for my husband, whose father had worked in the drawing office. We were very impressed by the whole experience, staff were all lovely and very friendly. I should like to single out Oonagh from the dining room and Gerry the very genial hall porter, who was full of great banter. Our room was very well fitted out, plenty of towels and nice toiletries. Evening meal in the beautiful dining room was outstanding with excellent service . Breakfast was amazing, one of the best we have had, and we are seasoned travellers. Well done to all , keep up the great standard.

Room Tip: Next time I would ask for a room with a better view, we were overlooking the industrial area.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
titanichotelbelfast, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jackie

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review following your overnight stay as a birthday surprise for your husband.
It was great to hear how impressed you were by the whole experience. I will extend my thanks to both Oonagh and Gerry they will both be delighted with the feedback.
I will share your comments with the culinary team with regards the evening meal and breakfast, we have been working hard over the last month at improving the breakfast for guests so it was great to read that it got such a rave review from you both.

We hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here while attending a function. I enjoyed the Hotel and it’s unique setting. I particularly want to mention Adrian Mc Nally the General Manager. He is a first class professional putting his guests at the forefront of his duties. I would highly recommend this Hotel based on my dealings with Adrian and I wish him and the other staff well in the future

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Paddy

Many thanks for leaving us a review following your stay at the hotel . I am glad to hear that you had such a positive experience and found all the staff so friendly and welcoming. I will share your great comments with everyone at our next meeting.

I hope I get to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You know, all excited for you Easter holiday wkend - hotel booked, restaurant booked and a couple of idea of things to do in Belfast but no hurry , let’s check-in and have a drink and relax
Room not ready at 2.30 - that’s ok, no issue - let have a quiet G&T in the famous Drawing Room Two and soak up the atmosphere. STOP, I need to keep my coat on because it’s cold in there, pint of Guinness sits for 10mims while waitress bring dirty dishes to wherever- obviously more important than guests - the lady on reception who said she would come and let us know when the room was ready, never came back. Here 2 hrs and not at all impressed .
I thought that was the end of the review and I was ready to post but NO
First room had an overwhelming smell of disinfectant. Went there reception and changed to room next door. Ok - let’s relax now - coffee ☕️ - lovely . Have a chillax on the bed - No, no, no - pillow and duvet have ‘red’ spot stains. Go to reception and they suggest they will change bed linen. I agree that they can do that when we go out later.
Guess what, Great Expectations are below zero
Total sham !!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Jollydays2010

Dear Guest

Thank you for your constructive comments in relation to the negative experience you encountered, I fully take these on board, and have escalated your comments to the teams responsible in order that we react and improve the areas mentioned with urgent effect, we are always grateful to know where we can improve.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My parents visited the Titanic Hotel Belfast last week for an overnight stay as a birthday gift.

They were warmly greeted and shown to their room which had stunning views of the Titanic Quarter. Their room was spacious and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was outstanding and had everything they needed.

They dined in the restaurant and the service was superb.

They had a comfortable nights sleep and check out was not rushed and easy.

They would recommend this Hotel as a great stop for anyone wishing to learn about the history of Belfast. The features around the Hotel and little touches add magic and mystery about its heritage.

Staff were great and a special thank you to Mr Adrian McNally for ensuring everything was perfect.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tracey

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback following your parents stay at the hotel. I was delighted to hear how they were warmly welcomed to the hotel and had such a great experience for the birthday celebrations.

I will share your great comments with the teams as they love to hear positive feedback such as this.

We do hope that you and your family will visit us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I arranged a stay at the hotel as a birthday surprise for my partner as he has always found the history of Titanic fascinating.
We were both slightly stressed when we arrived due to a close call at the airport and a missing passport, we were welcomed by Courtney who was friendly and chatty.

William took us to our room but gave us a mini tour on the way, the knowledge and information he has stored is unbelievable and fascinating in equal measures

We arrived in our room but before we got to enjoy it, my partner realised he had left his wallet and mobile in the taxi and unfortunately building works started outside our window. Luckily Courtney came to our rescue and managed to track down the wallet and phone with the taxi firm and moved us to the other side of the hotel where it was quiet.

The room was stunning and spotlessly clean. I know people have commented on the cold tiles, however there are so many towels we just placed one in front of the sink and cold feet were averted. I guess a pair of complimentary slippers might minimize some people's complaints but would they be an acceptable overhead

The hotel organised a birthday cake and balloons in our room while we were out for the day which my partner appreciated and was surprised that the effort was made

We ate in both the bar and Wolff grill for evening meals and every meal was delicious. The flavour combinations on the fine dining menu were surprising but worked so well. Words cannot express the chocolate fondant and honeycomb icecream, if it wasnt so rich we would have tried to squeeze another one in.

Breakfast was included in the room price and there was so much choice, I find it hard to believe anyone could complain that they couldn't find something to eat. The kitchen are also happy to cook something to order if you really can't find something plus gluten free options were available.

All staff are friendly and chatty but a special mention to Conor in the restaurant. An interesting and genuine person who is clearly inspired by the hotel and the management and whose aspirations will hopefully come to fruition for him in the future

My partner was sad to be going and suggested that if we won the lottery we should come and stay for a month at least once a year! Our flight was delayed on the way home this evening and we were both hoping the delayed status turned to a cancelled so we could come back and enjoy one more night

Thank you Titanic Hotel, we will be back!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 963clarewhol

Dear Clare

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review following your stay at the hotel.
It was a pleasure to read how much William and Courtney welcomed you when you arrived, I will extend my thanks to them both.

I will also pass on your comments to the Culinary and food and beverage teams for the quality of food and service provided it sounds like it all went down a storm!

Conor has just joined us so it is great to hear he made a lasting impression on you both.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again (fingers crossed your lottery numbers come up!)