5,048 results
All reviews piano bar opera house great victoria street executive room lovely hotel porridge buffet style the heart of the city central location afternoon tea top class reception staff northern ireland from start to finish saturday night car park bombed
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here overnight on a nite out in Belfast, great hotel, service attentive & friendly. We had our breakfast in the room and it was very good, we got everything we ordered and still hit .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
europa M, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Tugboat_11,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the staff attentive and friendly. No better way to relax than to order breakfast to the room and I am pleased that you were impressed. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

From the minute we walked into the Europa, the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful from the concierge Hugh to reception staff and those in the piano bar. Housekeeping is exemplary throughout the hotel and our room was lovely.
We didn't eat in the hotel the night we stayed as we were meeting friends but had a bar snack before leaving the next day. Great soup and sandwiches - super fresh and great service again. The Piano Bar is popular and is a great place to people watch and just take in the buzzy atmosphere.
The hotel is in a great central location, close to transport links.
Couldn't recommend it enough!
couldn't click on buttons to rate service, cleanliness and value but would have been 5 stars for each

Room Tip: The reception staff are fantastic - just ask them!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear ronnie442,

Thank you or taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am so happy that you would rate us five star and that you were so impressed with the service provided by our staff. I know that Hugh would be especially proud that he was mentioned. Our location makes us perfect for any plans in the city and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our experience in our Piano Bar too. I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Wow was soo impressed by how we were accommodated during our conference.
I was the trainer for the day and Paul K was on the ball as soon as I arrived asking did I need help with my Pop up stands he also came
To my rescue as my lap top
Was not playing ball with the connection.
Nothing was any issue for him, he was hugely professional and friendly with any requirements we had. The hotel are indeed lucky to have such an accomplished staff member with huge thanks

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Nichola L,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

i am so pleased that we were able to make your conference such a success and that you were particularly impressed by Paul Kealy. He is such an asset to our conference and banqueting team and I am pleased he was on hand to help with all your needs on the day. I hope you will be booking more events with our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Sometimes famous hotels can disappoint but this one didn’t , lovely hotel with well present rooms and excellent food. Staff very helpful. Several car Park options.
Eat in restaurant for dinner and breakfast and ordered room service on one occasion, each meal was superb.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear JCRDublin,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am so pleased to read that we didn't disappoint and that you were impressed by our rooms and our customer service. I am delighted you had the chance to try our restaurant and that you enjoyed both dinner and breakfast. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I met some friends for coffee, which turned into lunch. I looked at the menu for vegetarian options, of which there were very few. I chose the red quinoa salad, which was priced at £10 and expected it to be something special but when it arrived, I was genuinely shocked. The 'salad' was just a small plate of quinoa with carrot shaved into it, a few tiny bits if aubergine and a few small pieces of cheese. Really poor quality food and definitely not worth the money. My tea cost £3.50. Go somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Denise Y P,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent visit.

I am very disappointed to read that you were left unsatisfied by the offerings on our lunch menu. We do try provide options to cater to most preferences on our menus and of course are always willing to take special requests if there is something a guest would like that they have perhaps not seen on the menu. Our salads are a popular choice on our lunch menus and I am sorry that it was not of the standard you would have expected. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our food and beverage management to make sure this is monitored. It is only with our guests feedback that we can insure that we are making continuous improvements to our service. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to impress you.