“We just had takeaways ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered chicken fried rice and chicken and cashew and they were both delicious. It also came with free prawn crisps which was a nice surprise. We just ordered at the restaurant and waited less than 10 minutes for our food which will probably feed us for 3 meals

1  Thank Florence B

Reviewed 12 August 2016

N.I. does chinese cuisine particularly well, but the All Seasons on the fringes of Belfast's 'de facto' Chinatown takes it to another level. I was told it's a family favourite of ours, however I had never actually been.

Upon arrival, the genuine, no nonsense, slightly 70's decor was pleasing (don't change it). It had a slightly San Francisco feel to it.

I was also pleased that throughout the evening members of the local Chinese community and students popped in for a quick bite and a chat.

As for the grub, the salt and chilli squid as a starter is fit for the gods (as are the salt and chilli prawns and dumplings). I had satay beef for main which is without doubt the best I have ever had (and I've had a lot). Others in my party had the sweet and sour pork and crispy beef. For me the secret to good Chinese food is if it's light but filling at the same time... and the All Seasons nails it.

The owner Richard is knowledgeable and friendly and clearly he lets the food to the talking here. 5 out of 5, and every bit of it.

1  Thank James R
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Brilliant and authentic Chinese restaurant-one of the best in Belfast if you ask me. Richard, the owner, has been here for years but is ex Hong Kong and a gentleman and perfect host. We love calling here as he often picks for us and makes it easy and personable. Lovely fresh and tasty food served with a personal touch. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank BelfastDamian
Reviewed 9 April 2016

The squid was to die for as was the beef satay and I would highly recommend the seafood stir fry. Service and food excellent, the restaurant itself clean but I hope with time they are able to refurbish the rest of the interior. I wish this was my local Chinese restaurant as I would be a regular.

1  Thank Driscella
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Great location and food was very good. Décor was a little dated but that's not really a main concern. Menu choice was really good and restaurant appeared quite busy. We had to ask for prawn crackers yet a couple who were seated after us were brought prawn crackers and dips without asking. (Made me wonder was the waitress a little worried/put out by the fact that we had brought our child with us.) Other than this the service was great. Menu was very reasonably priced. Will return.

2  Thank weekd09