“I didn't believe other reviews!”
Review of All Seasons

All Seasons
Ranked #414 of 1,113 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I don't have to write much this time; the other 5 star reviews are all accurate. Premises mundane but everything else excellent. Even chinese restaurants in London where a meal is £100 plus per head are not as good as here. Simply no negatives. Surroundings do not minimise food quality.

2  Thank Robert H

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

From the outside, this place looks grim, we actually thought it was closed down and inside doesn't look much better. The food, however, more than makes up for the dated decor. We had the salted chilli squid, prawns and chicken starters and all were fantastic. Really salty but very fresh and light, particularly the squid. For mains we shared a monkfish and char su hotpot and a beef with ginger and spring onion and another monkfish dish. Again, all were great, good ingredients, fresh, good flavour and not oily or sticky. We also had some Chinese greens with garlic, fresh, crunchy and delicious. A lot of the clientele seem to be regulars, we may join them. Best Chinese food we've had in Belfast for a very long time.

1  Thank jackychina2015
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered chicken fried rice and chicken and cashew and they were both delicious. It also came with free prawn crisps which was a nice surprise. We just ordered at the restaurant and waited less than 10 minutes for our food which will probably feed us for 3 meals

1  Thank Florence B
Reviewed 12 August 2016

N.I. does chinese cuisine particularly well, but the All Seasons on the fringes of Belfast's 'de facto' Chinatown takes it to another level. I was told it's a family favourite of ours, however I had never actually been.

Upon arrival, the genuine, no nonsense, slightly 70's decor was pleasing (don't change it). It had a slightly San Francisco feel to it.

I was also pleased that throughout the evening members of the local Chinese community and students popped in for a quick bite and a chat.

As for the grub, the salt and chilli squid as a starter is fit for the gods (as are the salt and chilli prawns and dumplings). I had satay beef for main which is without doubt the best I have ever had (and I've had a lot). Others in my party had the sweet and sour pork and crispy beef. For me the secret to good Chinese food is if it's light but filling at the same time... and the All Seasons nails it.

The owner Richard is knowledgeable and friendly and clearly he lets the food to the talking here. 5 out of 5, and every bit of it.

1  Thank James R
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Brilliant and authentic Chinese restaurant-one of the best in Belfast if you ask me. Richard, the owner, has been here for years but is ex Hong Kong and a gentleman and perfect host. We love calling here as he often picks for us and makes it easy and personable. Lovely fresh and tasty food served with a personal touch. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank BelfastDamian