“Visited on a recommendation”
Review of Temple

Temple
Ranked #42 of 1,207 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: All food is locally produced and sourced from the best ethical and sustainable Northern Irish farms and producers of the region. A culinary staple in the city since 2007, Temple needs no introduction for its menu, which offers an array of fresh seafoods, steaks, salads, pasta and vegetarian options. We offer this food in cosy and homely surroundings with a strong focus on friendly and efficient service.
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Weekend visit to Belfast. This place had great food and I would go back again. You can also bring your own wine. We ordered breaded mushrooms, mussels, onion tartlet with goats cheese, scampi and beef.
All dishes were great and there is plenty on the plate, you will not leave hungry.
Book a table in advance as they are busy.

1  Thank Gill555

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Nice staff nice food quick service. Good variety on the menu. Chicken was very dry which is my only negative comment.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

A warm welcome greeted us and the staff was so accommodating. The food was so tasty, it was really good . I hope we can visit again before we go home .

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The Temple really is a little gem of a restaurant.

Every time we come here the food is always amazing and the staff are always friendly and welcoming.

I usually review places after the first time i visit, i’m not sure i’ve never reviewed here before.

I suppose it has worked out for the best as every visit has been amazing and therefore it just reaffirms my views each time we go.

Today i ordered the tempura for starter and the honey chilli chicken with half rice and half chips as my main.

My partner ordered cheesy garlic bread as starter and the roast beef as main.

My tempura was amazing, lovely crispy batter and succulent chicken beneath. The honey chilli chicken was even better, so much flavour and again the chicken soft and succulent. I only ate the rice as the chips were for my partner, it too was amazing.

We both shares the garlic bread. The dough was so unbelievably soft, and the cheese was melted to perfection. I’ll go as far as saying it was probably the best cheesy garlic bread i’ve ever had.

My partners roast beef just fell apart it was cooked so well. She struggled to finish as the portions are quite generous. She absolutely loved it.

The staff were so friendly and accommodating and the food was served quickly considering the restaurant was busy.

The only downside to this gem of a spot, is the fact that parking is quite limited beside it. Not big enough of an issue for me to mark their rating down.

Easily 10/10 for me.

1  Thank Connor M
Reviewed 21 May 2018

First time there and thoughly enjoy the meal food was excellant and the staff could not have been more helpful and pleasant. Love everything about it .

1  Thank Colette H