“Pub grub”
Review of Kitchen Bar

Kitchen Bar
Ranked #68 of 90 Nightlife in Belfast
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Ideal location to stop for food after a day shopping. The restaurant was very busy and our meal felt quite rushed. The food served is typical pub grub with generous portions. I enjoyed my meal however the atmosphere was not great.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Has a very Nasty server. We were next door at a pub and decided to go here for dinner. There were 11 of us. Half the party went in first while the rest finished our pints. When we went to join our group we walked in and proceeded to where our group was seated and were stopped and yelled at by the nasty dark haired server. She said we had to go back to the sign that stated wait to be seated which we didn't see and was so rude about it. We said sorry and were trying to join the rest of our party. There were plenty of empty tables so not sure what her problem was. We ended up leaving and having dinner and drinks elsewhere.

1  Thank tamararules
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Had planned a night out with few friends to see my mates rock band aftershock. We all met up about 8.30 to be told that management had cancelled band apparantly they don't like rock bands. So why book them. I used to drink in the kitchen bar won't be back if that's the way they treat people. Absolutely disgusted.

1  Thank Don Y
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

There was no problem with the food it was very good,we had stew fish and chips and some sandwiches which were fine.
It was just the service wasn't the best,our courses came out separately and my portion of chips didn't come out until I had eaten 3/4 of my food.I nearly gave up.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I arranged to meet with old work colleagues and took seats at the tables outside for a few drinks. Our numbers grew to around 30 people and we decided to eat here but staff refused to serve food outside. After we had eventually moved inside and were seated to the left of the bar were told by staff that they didn't serve food at that end of the bar and we would have to move to the other end. It was pointed out to staff that there was not enough room for all of us at the other end but they still refused to serve us were we were all seated so we drank up and went elsewhere to eat. They lost a lot of regular customers who won't be returning.

1  Thank RKS S