1,115 results
All reviews hope street city centre mini gym sandy row days hotel multi storey train station car park discounted rate europa bus great victoria street hop on hop off bus executive room few minutes walk hotel is in a great location reception staff long weekend
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for three nights while visiting the city.
The bed was comfortable, wifi worked well, loved the handheld shower.
The location is good; walking distance from the city centre, buses and the hop on hop off bus. Parking is available for £8/day (with hotel voucher) at the car park across the road.
The reception staff were very friendly and helpful - especially trainee Helen.
The lounge area/lobby seating area is large and it was easy to find somewhere comfortable to sit and enjoy a drink.
The only downside I have to say was the restaurant. I ate there twice, but the menu wasn’t exciting and the food only okay. Had I not been so tired the second night I definitely would have made the effort to eat elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2018
HolidayInnBelfast, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear CammieElise,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review of your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed almost all aspects of your stay and that you particularly liked your shower and comfortable bed, our central location, and that you were able to relax and enjoy a drink in our lobby. I am also delighted to see that you found our reception staff to be very friendly and helpful, especially Helen. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to her. I am so sorry to hear that we have fallen short of your expectations in regards to your dining experience. If there is anything that you would like to discuss further about your experience then please do not hesitate to contact me directly at meetings@hibelfastcitycentre.co.uk. I am glad that overall you had a really good stay with us, and we would love to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel and it's staff have gone out of their way to make our anniversary so memorable. Niffa and Courtenay in particular have made an extra special effort in arranging some beautiful flowers and prosecco. All the staff were really friendly and helpful and I was especially touched by the complimentary wine they offered us. All in all, a 200% effort by all staff. Many thanks xx

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mike M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review of your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre. I am delighted to see that my team went out of their way to help you and your wife celebrate your anniversary and made it so memorable. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the whole team, and to Niffa and Courtney in particular who helped arrange the beautiful surprise for your wife. It was so lovely speaking to you's, and we all hope you will stay with us again should you return to Belfast. Happy anniversary to you both!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There was 6 of us in our party, we were here for one night, we arrived early not expecting our room to be ready, but they were, the receptionist began to make conversation and asked us where we were from and our plans for the night,as we had no dinner reservation made she offered to do for us, she spent a great amount of time doing so, great asset to the hotel which is in a great location, clean pretty much central to the local amenities

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear marie o,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre. I am delighted to see that you had such a great check in experience with one of our very helpful receptionists, and that she was able to accommodate your groups early arrival. It is also great to see that she went out of her way to be so helpful and make dinner arrangements for you, and to have taken such a genuine interest in your stay. I am also delighted that you found our hotel to be clean, and that you liked our city centre location. Again, thank you so much for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spend 2 night and the hotel is amazing since being taken over from days, Nothing is too much bother for the staff or manager will defo be back situated perfectly for bar restaurant and night staff special masum.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear ibrabd004,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review of your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre. I am delighted to hear that you received such great customer service from our staff, and that you liked our city centre location and it's close proximity to so many bars and restaurants. I will be sure to pass on your high praise to all of the team, and to Masum in particular who clearly made a lasting impression with you. We can't wait to have you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Attended here for 2 days. The meeting room was the perfect size for my group - seating was very comfortable - as was the room temperature. The hotel provided everything that we would have needed. The food buffet was what you expect for buffet however, day 2 was much better than day 1.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Likestotravelallover,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review of your recent event with us. I am delighted to hear that our meeting space was perfect for your needs, and that you found it to be comfortable and just the right temperature, and that the buffet was enjoyable. We would love to have you back to our hotel again for any future meetings that you may have.