US$107
US$92
US$78
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$142
US$102
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

1,739 results
All reviewsa business class roomcity centrebusiness parkgas worksjunior suitenespresso machinemini barbar foodmodern hotelquiet locationstandard roomexcellent hotelreception staffweekend breakstayed here for one nightcar parklovely room
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stayed at the Radisson Blu for one night on St Patrick's Day. We found the entry to the carpark a little confusing, but this could have been due to tiredness. Staff in reception very pleasant and helpful. Twin room was a delight - clean, bright and fresh!! Bathroom had the best lighting compared to any hotel I've stayed in. Shower worked well. Breakfast was good with a fair selection.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Stephen S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Gareth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and your recent stay with us.
We are over the moon with such a wonderful review - we are truly pleased that you had a great stay with us and we hit all of your expectations!

Glad the bathroom lighting in particular took your fancy. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to our teams - thank you so much,

Thanks again for staying with us and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the city in the future that you will come and visit us again.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had a two night weekend stay recently.

We found the staff to be friendly and helpful, nothing seemed too much trouble, including kindly loaning one their own phone chargers.

Excellent breakfast buffet selection to set us up for the day and although we did not eat in the restaurant in the evening, the food we saw coming out of the kitchen while having an evening drink looked very good.

Would recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi There,

On behalf of myself and all of us at the Radisson Blu we would like to take this chance to thank you for choosing to stay with us and your lovely comments about our hotel and our team. I am glad that we were able to hit all of your expectations while staying with us, I'll be sure to pass the comments on to our teams.

Thank you so much for recommending us and I hope that if your travels bring you back to Belfast in the future that you will come back and see us again soon.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our experience at the Radisson Blu was mixed. Not unexpectedly our room wasn’t available when we arrived at 11am however, we were told it was ready on our return at 5pm when we were given our door key. We were very unpleasantly surprised that the whole of the first floor stank of fish and that on entering the room it hadn’t been made up!

To the hotels credit they upgraded us to a suite and sent us a complimentary bottle of Prosecco. A plus point.

On the second day of out stay the room hadn’t been made up at 4pm and the room wasn’t made up at all on the third day!

The room was also starting to show signs of wear and tear - the arm on the armchair was badly frayed, the top of the shower head leaked shooting water over the top of the shower door and the shower plug didn’t drain quickly, with water building up and threatening to overflow.

The above is a shame as the hotel is in a lovely quiet location, about a 10 minute walk from the heart of the City.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bristolbob_10

Hi Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and your recent stay with us.
On behalf of myself and all of us at Radisson Blu, I am sorry that we fell short of our usual high standards during your time spent with us. I am disappointed to hear that the room wasn't ready when you went to check in - an oversight on our hotel system I'm sure, but never the less I am sorry it happened. I am glad however that we were able to upgrade you to a suite and I hope the Prosecco went down well.

I will be sure to pass your comments on to our Executive Housekeeper to investigate further in the hope of having them sorted out - thank you for bringing them to our attention.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to Belfast that you will come and see us again, if you are planning on returning please contact me directly and I would be happy to handle your booking personally - my address is Stephen.Sellers@Radissonblu.com

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us at the Radisson Blu, Belfast.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Water was dirty from the bath, drain in the sink was blocked, cold water was spraying air, dust everywhere in the room, counters were dirty, ripped curtains. We told the staff and the changed rooms for us but it took ages as it looked like there were just two receptionist that could help. They were very good but clearly under staffed. The gave us another identical room which was 100 times better, so it is not a general standard issue but there was no sorry about that.
The staff in the restaurant and bar were great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Patrick,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you liked the staff and apologize you were disappointed with the condition of your first room. We value your feedback and have shared your comments with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Blu standards.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Attended due to work event. Had made the hotel aware a few weeks in advance of dietary requirements however come the day - next to nothing for lunch (luckily I had brought cereal bars) .. those ‘normal’ people with no requirements were also left disappointed and ended up walking to the Mace across the street.
Dinner was a total shambles. After being left hungry all day I was given 5 slices of undercooked aubergine. I had been in the hotel at a conference from 10am...so having not got my dinner until after 7pm, you can imagine my upset.
Out of a party of aprox’ 80, I was the only person who had requested something different however this must have seemed like too much work.
For a 4 star hotel I was totally disappointed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We regret to hear the food you received during your visit to the hotel was not what you were expecting. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and have shared your comments with hotel management to review.