“great steaks”

Fortwilliam Golf Club
Reviewed 4 August 2015

My husband and I have had snacks from the New caterer and they were really good(the curry is great) we then went for the steak night (we had heard some negative reports but decided to give it a go )the steaks were beautiful really tender and cooked perfectly. We'll definitely be back

1  Thank buddy12342015

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Had a meal in the fortwilliam golf club with friends we did not expect much but the food served was fantastic. The steaks melted in your mouth. It has wonderful views Over Belfast an Hollywood.
I can not wait until I go back. Give it a go.

1  Thank peterraff
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

Have visited here a few times on steak nights. I have found the food to be very good value and really tasty however I generally find the service quite curt. This has put me off returning more frequently. Lovely restaurant and beautiful views.

Reviewed 14 October 2014 via mobile

Went out for a meal with my partner, mum, dad and my brother and his partner , we each had something different from the menu as we like to try a bit of everything, the food was cooked well and it was an enjoyable meal although it wasnt spectacular, yhe entertainment afterwards wasnt great either, 2 old guys trying to belt out a mixture of genres and eras but they are no john rafferty from the clarion carrickfergus. 6/10

1  Thank Stuart H
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Golf Club now allows visitors to use their restaurant without being members. The venue is excellent with beautiful views across the course over to Holywood.

The food was of a high standard and fairly priced. Fixed price Sunday Lunch including 3 courses for £14 - excellent value (usual Sunday lunch options). Evening menu is varied and also fairly priced. Home made puddings are excellent.

The staff are welcoming, friendly and efficient. Particular praise for Charmaine.

Probably now the best eating house in the Antrim Road area. Would recommend a visit.

3  Thank Watson1957