“Still a testing course.”

Fortwilliam Golf Club
Reviewed 5 November 2016

I played Fortwilliam with my son on Friday 4th November '16. The guy in the pro shop was pleasant and even thought we had booked a tee time and was early, he let us on straight away. I have played here a number of times and the course was in good condition. The greens were quick. Although not an overly long course, it is demanding due to some hilly fairways. The views over Belfast Lough are great. We met up with 2 five day members, John and Robin, who invited us to make up a fourball. They were good craic and welcoming. I would recommend Fortwilliam for a round of golf.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing course with an inspiring layout. Loved the unusual and quirky nature of the place. Some unexpected holes, especially on the front nine.
The yardage signs were very helpful and made club choice easy.
Great 'putting green' and very friendly pro.
A must for any keen golfer!!

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Enjoyed this restraunt very much . Decor is very inviting ,lovely views of the lough , tables well spaced apart . There is a good selection on the menu to suit all tastes .You get good helpings, which I find very refreshing , as a lot of restraunts lately seem to have cut back on portion size. I just like value for my money. Staff are always lovely ,we are not members of the club and there is no problem with this ,a lot of golf clubs can be quit snobby about this, members only. You won't be disappointed with a visit to this restraunt.

1  Thank Philomena153
Reviewed 4 August 2015

My husband and I have had snacks from the New caterer and they were really good(the curry is great) we then went for the steak night (we had heard some negative reports but decided to give it a go )the steaks were beautiful really tender and cooked perfectly. We'll definitely be back

1  Thank buddy12342015
Reviewed 30 July 2015

Had a meal in the fortwilliam golf club with friends we did not expect much but the food served was fantastic. The steaks melted in your mouth. It has wonderful views Over Belfast an Hollywood.
I can not wait until I go back. Give it a go.

1  Thank peterraff