“Don't walk on by ”

Kitch Belfast
Ranked #18 of 1,196 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Feeling the urge to try ' Something Different' then KITCH is the perfect location. Using the Best & Freshest, Locally Sourced Ingredients Designed & Served with Heart & Passion. Kick Back & Relax in KITCH
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We were on our first trip to Belfast together and the concierge at our hotel went to great lengths to recommend Kitch to us. This kind of recommendation can sometimes be dubious, but we gave it a go. Very glad we did as lunch was that good we came back for dinner! The decor and the overall feel is warm and friendly. The we were served by the owner and the food was really a fresh take on the classics. The flat breads were really great and the chicken supreme - no more words needed! I would recommend Kitch to anyone visiting Belfast, the prices represent value for money. I hope they do really well.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The food here was superb, service was excellent too, good choice on the menu and lovely restaurant. Would recommend

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Ate at Kitch restaurant on a two day break to Belfast. Was sorry didn’t discover it on our first night because I would def have eaten there on our second night .We ordered a selection of starters to share and to be honest I could not pick a favourite because each starter was bursting with flavor, in actual fact it will be difficult to find a place that can equal the flavors of the food we ate .Desserts also were beautiful . Staff very helpful ,welcoming, and efficient. Well done to all .

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Unpretentious little cafe bistro eatery. Irish comfort food, well-cooked and with lovely cheerful staff. Decent wine list and BYO options.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Having read other reviews of this restaurant, and as it was very close to our hotel, we decided to check it out.
The menu was limited, but my husband and I both found something we liked on the starters and mains. I had the lamb flatbread to start, my husband had the prawns with chorizo. Both were very tasty and a bit different to other fare we have eaten before. We followed this with the lamb shank, and chicken supreme which can with fresh complimentary veg. The flavour profiles were superb, from the parsnip crisps adorning the meat, to the amazing mashed potato. We couldn’t resist dessert. Whilst my husband found the Oreo and raspberry cheesecake with ice cream, a little unusual, I had the sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and ice cream, which was out of this world. Including a couple of soft drinks the bill came to £60. A memorable meal which was great value for money. The restaurant is also very close to a number of bars, some with live music, so check out the area whilst you are there.