“Great place to eat.”

Marconi's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #21 of 44 Restaurants in Ballycastle
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a few meals in the bistro, very good food . Staff were very good at serving you , didn’t wait too long for the food to arrive.

MHGenManager, General Manager at Marconi's Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Lorna,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are extremely grateful for the kind and positive comments about your experience when you dined with us recently. I will ensure that all the team are informed of your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I have honestly never stayed in a more relaxed happy helpful professional hotel were I got first class treatment. This family run business is probably the best place I have ever been to in the North coast. Room is big and absolutely spotless. Receptionist was just so lovely and genuinely helpful. The food in the bistro was amazing I have never tasted seafood chowder like it and the steak was cooked to perfection. The owners are just the nicest people ever and made our stay outstanding. The waiters/waitresses Were happy and on the ball and nothing was any trouble to them. I highly recommend staying here and most deff eat in the restaurant you will not be dosappointed!!! Thank you so much to the hotels staff for making it a memorable visit and I will be back over the summer for sure A+++++++++

2  Thank samclyde76
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stayed at the hotel for the weekend and had a great meal. Great food, relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff. Just the right place to chill out

MHGenManager, General Manager at Marconi's Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Crystal,

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We had been cold/wet from the day and didn’t want to leave the hotel but having read the other reviews I was a bit hesitant to suggest we eat there. However I’m so glad we did. The menu had many options, the staff were very knowledgeable of the menu and the gluten free options were plentiful. I wouldn’t hesitate to eat there again! Try the seafood chowder it looked wonderful.

MHGenManager, Manager at Marconi's Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are extremely grateful for the kind and positive comments about your experience when you dined with us recently. I will ensure that all the team are informed of your feedback including the kitchen brigade. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here on a Sunday evening. We had a table for two and both decided to go for the Sunday roast ( 3 slices of each: Turkey&ham;Lamb;Beef).

This was excellent. All the meat was cooked to perfection, nothing dry or over cooked. It was accompanied with all the trimmings. Not only was the quality very high, the quantity was equally as impressive.

Could not fault the meal which was followed up by apple and plum crumble with salted caramel ice cream for dessert!

Overall, a very pleasant dining experience and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for quality food at very reasonable prices.

MHGenManager, General Manager at Marconi's Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are extremely grateful for the kind and positive comments about your experience when you dined with us recently. I will ensure that all the team are informed of your feedback including the kitchen brigade. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future when we will be introducing new offers which can be seen on our Facebook page.