“Lovely bar serving great food ”

Cognito on the Corner
Ranked #203 of 747 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this bar for dinner and it was really nice. The decor is lovely and modern and the glass all around makes it very light. The bar was very busy on Saturday so I would say to book if you can even if just for drinks. We went in just for dinner but I’d say it’s more of a bar rather than restaurant feel. I had a blood orange gin which was really nice and the haggis Bon bons and fish and chips for main, it was a snack size but really quite a big portion and good value. Overall this place is really nice and quite good value.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Everything from beggining to end was amazing. Steak and minkfish were cooked to perfection. Atmosphere was buzzing for a Thursday evening!!!!! We'll be back!!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I did write the a bad review when we could not contact the restaurant by phone or email to change our reservation.
Now the phone and email works!
I have been the last three Fridays in Cognito on the Corner, because the restaurant is the best place to spend a few hours with friends to enjoy the food and wine.
The food is first class, if you like fish or seafood you will enjoy it, so fresh and tasty!
The place is very welcoming, I love the decor.
The staff is good, too. Tim is a star, he really makes us so welcomed .
More than likely back this Friday....

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff who did their best to fit our small group of 3 in for a meal when I had forgotten to book. Chose the haddock and chips, tasty and ample amount for a reasonable sized snack. We all opted for the flight of gin, enjoyed tasting different guns but our absolute fav was Martin Millar served with tonic and fresh raspberries- delish! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this little place by accident. The decor is lovely, modern and welcoming. Great gin selection. Food was tasty and the wine was great.