Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$47
US$67
Rox Hotel(Aberdeen)
US$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$63
The Globe Inn(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$66
US$64
US$75
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$68
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$47
ibis
1,474 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsbusiness tripweekend breaksteakbreakfast was excellentlovely room
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Bought the above for my wife and I to eat at that hotel,you always feel a bit hesitant buying a Groupon deal as in the back of your mind your thinking will it be a good deal,good food etc etc. Our fears were well forgotten as soon as we were through the front door and greeted by a friendly smiley face.The food was fantastic,scrummy and very filling,the service was excellent and we couldn't ask for more. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Wayne S
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Dear Wayne S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Hilton Garden Inn, Aberdeen. I am pleased that you enjoyed the food in our Native restaurant and the service provided by our employees. I will ensure your feedback is shared.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel. The check in was speedy and the staff were both friendly and efficient.
My room was spotlessly clean and comfortable with a socket right by the bed so you can charge your phone. Other hotels should take note!
Breakfast was varied and plentiful with the star of the show being freshly made waffles. Delicious!
All in all the Hilton garden inn Aberdeen is an excellent place to stay right in the city centre.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Dear Marie C,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. I am pleased that you enjoyed hotel amenities and the service provided by the team. I will ensure your feedback is shared.

I very much look forward to welcome you back at Hilton Garden Inn during your next visit to Aberdeen.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

We have just left the hotel this morning after being subjected to a humiliating confrontation on whether we were allowed breakfast after booking the bed and breakfast rate but being told that we had not. If this was the case why were our names on the list yesterday morning and not today and I certainly would not have tried to have breakfast this morning.

It has been a humiliating experience and one that should not have happened especially when there was a big queue of people behind us at reception.

I did not have my printed confirmation with me but had my number surely there must have been a way for your staff to have been able to look at my original booking. That aside what about taking someone's word for what they have booked, there is no way I would try to blag a free breakfast from your establishment and that is how I was made to feel.

It's a shame it had to end like this because we were enjoying staying at your hotel. However I would not recommend it to anyone else. I suggest you look into how this mistake was made and don't treat anyone else who visits you this way in the future.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen D
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear Karen D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at HGI Aberdeen. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay. I have looked into your situation and reviewed it with our Front Office Manager. Unfortunately, due to a system error your reservation appeared as a room only booking. Please be assured that this is not indicative of the high standards that we have become known to deliver at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen.

I have personally relayed your feedback and the reservation issue to the concerned to our reservations department for immediate action.

Whilst I can fully appreciate your reluctance in wanting to return to the hotel, I do hope that you afford us the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future.

One again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

This is a good value city centre hotel. The hotel is located on a quiet street only a three minute walk from Union Street.The bedrooms are very comfortable and the bathrooms have great showers. Only downside is an average buffet breakfast. Would definitely use again and in fact have booked my next stay earlier today.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guy O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I have received your comments and recommendations. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen; our service and amenities through the hotel.

I very look forward to welcome you back at HGI during your next visit to Aberdeen.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

Great hotel, it's got the Hilton standard which is awesome, bed you can regulate for soft or hard madras big bathroom with shower and bathtub, and lots of cabin room to put the clothes.
It's in instant walking distance for shopping, you got Union center, tiffanys center and a local center within 5 min walking.

The resturant is good and they got a nice bar.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Torbjorn_Moe
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Dear Torbjorn_Moe,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that your stay was made extremely pleasant by the service and amenities provided at the hotel and the location of the hotel.

I very much look forward to welcome you back at HGI during your next visit to Aberdeen

Your Sincerely,