Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$47
Rox Hotel(Aberdeen)
US$69
US$84
US$64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$67
US$64
  • Restaurant
The Globe Inn(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$45
  • Breakfast included
US$63
US$75
US$67
US$63
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$41
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
1,471 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsbusiness tripweekend breaksteakself servicebreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 2 February 2016

nice central hotel in aberdeen, breakfast was good only negative was the room layout kettle plugged in the cupboard beside the safe but would definitley return. Nice quiet room slep really well even tho we were next to the lift never heard a thing

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Dear Andrew K,

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. Feedback, be it positive or negative is important to us, as it allows us to maintain and improve on the high standards that we have become known to deliver to our guests.

I am delighted that on the whole that you found the hotel to your satisfaction, and have taken on board the comments in relation to the layout of plug sockets.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards

Craig

Reviewed 29 January 2016

The hotel is located in a rather dingy back street about 10 minutes walk from Union Street. Doesn't look like a great area, but it is convenient for the shopping centre.

A bit confusing when I arrived at the hotel. There is a driveway to the left of the main entrance which I assumed was the car park. It turned out to be the patio area for the apartments behind the hotel which was a bit embarrassing. After speaking to one of the residents, I discovered it was quite a common mistake. Having found the car park entrance which is around the corner, I parked up and tried to enter the hotel. There is no way to get in without a resident card, so I had to walk back up the ramp and round the corner to reception.

Check-in was good, quick, efficient and informative. I was ensconced in my very comfortable room overlooking the street. The room was large and cosy. The bathroom with bath and separate shower was very modern. The waterfall shower was fabulous. It was very windy while I was there and the wind whistled through the window vents, but street noise was acceptable.

The bar and restaurant area is a bit sterile and uninviting. The staff were very attentive and helpful. The bar is very expensive at £5.60 for a pint of Guiness. That's more than I pay in London. The restaurant was disappointing. It was Burn's Night when I arrived, so I had haggis to start. It was tasteless and greasy, definitely not the chieftain of the pudding race. The main of pork chop was good. It was quite expensive and not great value for money.

Parking at the hotel is very expensive at £16 per day. It's a bit potluck whether you get a space. I was lucky enough to arrive on Monday and got assigned a space which was always filled by someone else. One night the car park was full and I had to use the shopping center car park in Loch St. It transpired the apartment residents were using the hotel spaces. Not what you expect for that kind of money.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Dear pfranks733,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experiences. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I have received your comments and recommendations. I am happy to hear that you found the hotel to your liking but also I am disappointed that a number of aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations during your stay. We are investigating the points you have raised with the management team at the hotel.

Thank you for your review and I hope you will consider HGI Aberdeen in the future.

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Bought the above for my wife and I to eat at that hotel,you always feel a bit hesitant buying a Groupon deal as in the back of your mind your thinking will it be a good deal,good food etc etc. Our fears were well forgotten as soon as we were through the front door and greeted by a friendly smiley face.The food was fantastic,scrummy and very filling,the service was excellent and we couldn't ask for more. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Wayne S
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Dear Wayne S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Hilton Garden Inn, Aberdeen. I am pleased that you enjoyed the food in our Native restaurant and the service provided by our employees. I will ensure your feedback is shared.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel. The check in was speedy and the staff were both friendly and efficient.
My room was spotlessly clean and comfortable with a socket right by the bed so you can charge your phone. Other hotels should take note!
Breakfast was varied and plentiful with the star of the show being freshly made waffles. Delicious!
All in all the Hilton garden inn Aberdeen is an excellent place to stay right in the city centre.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Dear Marie C,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. I am pleased that you enjoyed hotel amenities and the service provided by the team. I will ensure your feedback is shared.

I very much look forward to welcome you back at Hilton Garden Inn during your next visit to Aberdeen.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

We have just left the hotel this morning after being subjected to a humiliating confrontation on whether we were allowed breakfast after booking the bed and breakfast rate but being told that we had not. If this was the case why were our names on the list yesterday morning and not today and I certainly would not have tried to have breakfast this morning.

It has been a humiliating experience and one that should not have happened especially when there was a big queue of people behind us at reception.

I did not have my printed confirmation with me but had my number surely there must have been a way for your staff to have been able to look at my original booking. That aside what about taking someone's word for what they have booked, there is no way I would try to blag a free breakfast from your establishment and that is how I was made to feel.

It's a shame it had to end like this because we were enjoying staying at your hotel. However I would not recommend it to anyone else. I suggest you look into how this mistake was made and don't treat anyone else who visits you this way in the future.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen D
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear Karen D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at HGI Aberdeen. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay. I have looked into your situation and reviewed it with our Front Office Manager. Unfortunately, due to a system error your reservation appeared as a room only booking. Please be assured that this is not indicative of the high standards that we have become known to deliver at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen.

I have personally relayed your feedback and the reservation issue to the concerned to our reservations department for immediate action.

Whilst I can fully appreciate your reluctance in wanting to return to the hotel, I do hope that you afford us the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future.

One again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.