The staff at reception when I needed to speak to them were great, very cheerful and the character that I am, I appreciate the jovial manner in which they dealt with my chat.
The breakfast was great, albeit I felt there could have been a bit more of a selection but I was very impressed with the haggis! The sad person that i am, I was looking forward to it on the way down from the lift and I was not disappointed! delicious!
The room was fine, very spacious! Bathroom was huge that I had the option of either a bath or shower. A slight criticism with regards my particular bathroom, and I only notice these things because of my job- there were bits that needed a touch up in terms of paint and gaps around scones of the downlights.
Those very very MINOR things (believe me, I seen some things like holes in doors where someone had obviously kicked it at some point) doesn't detract from the service that I received and the overall experience of the hotel, as such a five star rating from me is the least I could give. You won't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland