Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
US$84
US$64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$63
US$75
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$41
Priceline
Rox Hotel(Aberdeen)
1,471 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsbusiness tripweekend breaksteakself servicebreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Professional, polite staff make a big difference. The room was huge with a lovely big King Size bed although I was told I had been allocated a Twin on arrival but my reservation which I had to hand said Queen. Reception helped me with that but I wondered how much it had been 'over egged' as helping me out. I didn't park here this time but have in the past and am always miffed at being charged for hotel parking. Breakfast saw a fantastic range of continental on offer and the potato scone was spot on too. The bacon could do with both sides being grilled though and the coffee from the self-service flask unit is never particularly good. Service in the bar was prompt and friendly and I enjoyed the Peroni on offer. It's good there's a little shop for a bar of chocolate as well but a biscuit in the room may have been even nicer. Overall, I'd wholly recommend this hotel and in fact have booked myself and a colleague into there later this month. What more of an endorsement can someone give!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear E5143XQanthonym,

Many thanks for taking the time to post an on-line review following your stay with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen.

We value any feedback be it positive or negative as this allows us to maintain and improve on the high standards that we have become known to deliver. I was delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay, and found the staff professional and polite.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Once again, many thanks.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Business meeting and colleague from previopujs exoperienc recommended hotel. Booked a twin room but upgraded to a king size because room not ready- it was a noon check-in. Well appointed, clean and nice settee.Staff friendly and helpful. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Be friendly and may get an upgrade.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Martyn H

Dear Martyn H,

We value any feedback be it positive or negative as this allows us to maintain and improve on the high standards that we have become known to deliver. I was delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay, and found the staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Although the receptionist looked a bit glum when she said that she couldnt give me a room till 2pm she did manage it.The location is fine,just a 5 minute walk from Union Street.The room was a reasonable size and the bathroom had a bath and shower,very unusual.Full Scottish breakfast available at around £11.50.I did find a hair in my haggis,perhaps they didnt shear the sheep first!It was very quiet and i slept well.Housekeeping was a bit tardy one day but no real complaints.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear wingate,

Many thanks for taking the time to post an on-line review following your recent stay with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen.

We welcome any feedback, be it positive or negative as this allows us to maintain and improve on the high standards that we have become known to deliver to our guests. I am pleased to note that you found the hotel ideally located for the main city thoroughfare. Please accept my apologies in relation to the haggis, and I thank you for passing these comments on.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Once again, many thanks for your review.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The hotel is well located. Whilst a basic hotel - they made the best of it.

Staff were extremely friendly and made effort to greet people warmly.

The cooked to order eggs were perfect! The rest of the breakfaat was really good.

The digital key system failed. But it was fine.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 98billyboy

Dear 98billyboy,

We value any feedback be it positive or negative as this allows us to maintain and improve on the high standards that we have become known to deliver. I was delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay, and found the hotel ideally located for all the city has to offer.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Clean, staff very helpful and very central. Definitely stay again if visiting Aberdeen. Ask for room not facing street though. Hotel is central so noise from street with window open woke us up each night.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank l045

Dear I045,

We value any feedback be it positive or negative as this allows us to maintain and improve on the high standards that we have become known to deliver. I was delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay.