Courtyard by Marriott Aberdeen Airport(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
US$65
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$54
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$92
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$73
US$68
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewshigh teachicken marylandopposite the train stationunion squaremain coursebit datedshopping centretea and coffee
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel bed and breakfast for 4 nights from 20 to 24 March 2018 and overall I enjoyed the experience. I was in room 219 in an economy double room for single occupancy which was situated on the second floor at the front of the building, meaning that it was very noisy at night. (I bought earplugs in Union Street which helped). The room was spacious with a modern bathroom and tea making facilities. Breakfast was served from 5.30am in the week so by the time I came down for my breakfast some of the hot items were rather dry. Breakfast was basic with all the essential items available, toast, eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms and tomatoes. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the public areas in reception, the bar and restaurant are bright and modern.
I would return to this economy hotel available in the city centre at a competitive price

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We booked and had room 108 , there were at lot of fungous in the bathroom.
The tapestry at the entrance was loose , probably due to fungous but not sure about this.
The heating system out of order in the room , apparently for a long time.
The door could not be locked from the inside.
That was the worse hotel room I have experienced in my life.
Requested an other room and the friendly lady changed the room to 318 which was a bit better.

In the morning went to check the status of room 108 , again a hefty stench of fungous.
The attached pictures document this.
The management of this hotel should know that fungous is a health risk.

Again if you can avoid this hotel there are better options nearby.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Someone recommended afternoon and high tea in this hotel to me a while ago.
My hubby and I went for afternoon tea on Wednesday.
It was very good value and recommendations do not lie.
We were £7.50 each.
3 types of sandwiches - Turkey,boiled ham and egg.
Scones with jam and cream.
Cakes- ginger cupcakes, cinnamon slices coconut slices.
Had a pot of tea and had top ups if required.
All in the one price.
The hotel lots posh and expensive from the outside and probably people go past and never think of it.
If you read my reviews you will know I am fed up with fast food chains and mostly same foods so if you are looking for somewhere different at decent price like me this place is worth the visit.
Had a look at high tea menu and we are going back within the next few weeks.
Found out when talking to people lots of people go quite often when meeting in city.
They all keep going that says it all.
Can't wait to try high tea.
Will let you know how it goes.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Linda M, Manager at Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hi Granny615,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to the hotel for afternoon tea. We were delighted that you really enjoyed your afternoon tea and found it very good value. Our high teas are also very popular and we hope you manage to come back to try them out. Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night at a very inexpensive rate. The hotel is a classic Victorian building opposite Union Square. I had a single room which was warm and cosy with good bedding and toiletries. The sole window was too high to have a view and there were a few minor maintenance issues...loose tap in the bathroom and panel in the lift was slack. Excellent value for a mid week stay and good location for cinema,Tivoli Theatre and restaurants.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I booked to stay here very last minute when planning to meet up with a friend visiting Aberdeen. I booked a family room for myself and my 3yr old daughter for one night.
Jumping off the train and being right on the doorstep of the hotel was a godsend (if you've ever had a diva 3 year old pulling her own case you'll understand!)
The exterior of the hotel isn't as grand as the pics I'd seen online and it's a bit tatty but I didn't plan to sleep in the street so it wasn't an issue.
The entrance is bright, clean and reception staff were cheerful, polite and helpful. Couldn't fault them.
Sadly the bright clean decor stops once you go through the door to the rooms, its horrifically painted, dull, gloomy and tired looking. Not sure who chose the colour schemes but I think a new designer is needed next time (and soon!) and if they ran a hoover over the stairs a bit more regularly the awful printed carpet might not look so bad.
The room was huge, clean and had lots of beautiful features, sadly, the horrific decor continued into the room and the features were lost. Again the rooms could be amazing with a re-paint in lighter, brighter colours. The soft drinks in the fridge were a nice touch though,my daughter thought she was in 5* with mini bar!
We spent the night having dinner and a few drinks in the bar, the dinner menu is very limited, but service and food were good, drinks prices very reasonable too.
We had a good sleep, not as noisy as expected and beds were comfortable.
Breakfast wasn't included in the price but we paid £7.50 and both ate a buffet style cooked/continental which was good (excluding the cold hash browns)
Again, staff couldn't be faulted,the lady at breakfast was lovely and chatty, really made an effort to chat to us and entertain my daughter.
We checked out to go shopping and we're offered a place to store our luggage etc which was also great.

Overall, great hotel, staff, service.
Just needs better decor! If the reception/bar/restaurant decor extended throughout this would be a lovely hotel. Fine for a 1-2 night stay but would be a bit depressing for more than that!
I would stay again :)