Britannia Hotel - Aberdeen
US$73
US$66
US$95
US$85
Courtyard by Marriott Aberdeen Airport(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$167
US$94
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$52
Agoda.com
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$110
US$99
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I'm very happy with the wonderful HELP that I have had, and I want to say thank you
With a great Blessings to ALL the Staff! From Pawel (Paul) Sawicki...
I was glad to speak in Polish to some and the food was great!!!

Room Tip: Nice rooms on the ground floor...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
richard l, Manager at Britannia Hotel - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your kind review of your recent stay with us here in Aberdeen. On behalf of all the staff we thank you for your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Staying at Brittania with work for a few weeks now,very clean rooms and food spot on,Sandra on reception can't help you enough and always with a smile,would definatley recommend for business are you a little break.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Many thanks for reviewing your recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind words in relation to the staff that we have working here they are our best asset.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Genuinely cannot express how awful this place is. First off, car park covered in broken glass. Feared for my tyres so parked elsewhere. Wandered around in the dark for a while to find the hotel entrance. Once in the smell of cigarette smoke smacked you in the face. Checked in and had a quick look round the room. Tried the tv and no signal. No remote. Spoke with reception and they said they would move us rooms. Changed rooms and the new room stank of paint. The skirtings had been newly painted but I think it was done by blind monkeys. Paint all over the carpet, security chain painted to the door. Suspect stains on the sofa which I can only pray was paint but i doubt it. I went into the bathroom and I had to give it a deep clean, pubic hairs all over, scum round the bath and some strange blue stains in the bath. I ran a bath and when I tried to turn the water off the tap was stuck. Hot water filling the bath and my partner and another man I found in the hall both struggled to turn it off before it overflowed.
The bed?? Well my god! A bed of nails would have been more comfortable. A total con of a place and should be embarrassed to let rooms out. Not only am I disgusted that I actually paid for this crap, I should be billing you for cleaning your filthy rooms!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ajfly

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and I am sorry that we did not on this occasion reach the standards that would be expected of our hotel.
If you could further assist me by advising me of which room you were allocated that would be of a benefit so I can ensure that the room is not presented like this to guests in the future.

Regards

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel and found my room key did not work, came back to reception where it was rescanned and went back up and still was not working and then realised I could hear people within the room! Reception did apologise and new room was absolutely fine. Can’t complain about the cleanliness or size of rooms at all, only thing noted was a massive crack on the bathroom floor.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
richard l, Manager at Britannia Hotel - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest

Many thanks for reviewing your recent stay with us and thank you for choosing our hotel. My apologies for the mix up at check in and I am pleased that this was resolved quickly.

We look forward to seeing you visit us again in the future.

Richard

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This hotel is not my first choice of hotels when staying in Aberdeen but it is cheap and clean but breakfast is expensive so my advice is to just book a room only basis as I did. The hotel is OK for one or two nights but would not want to stay any longer. The hotel is currently getting refurbished as it needs it. Would I return .... Yes but not in a hurry as the are better hotels in Aberdeen for a similar price.

Room Tip: Get a room as near to the reception as you can otherwise you shall need to walk a lot.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
richard l, Manager at Britannia Hotel - Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking time to review your recent stay with us, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We have reduced the Breakfast price to £8 which is good value when you can have anything from the cooked buffet along with your continental choice, tea/coffee and fruit juice.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Richard