Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel
US$166
US$150
Courtyard by Marriott Aberdeen Airport(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Restaurant
US$79
US$65
US$92
US$76
US$101
US$93
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Restaurant
Hannah's Guest House(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Breakfast included
US$110
US$99
Travelocity
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$52
Agoda.com
US$100
TripAdvisor
1,028 results
All reviewsunion terrace gardensdeluxe roomunion streetcity centreafternoon teahotel is in a great locationcar parktrain stationan upgradeone night staylovely roomexcellent staybusiness tripbuffet breakfasthaggiscomfy bedslippers
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had the terrace room which surprised me as it didn't have a terrace.
The room was immaculate as was the bar area. Hotel is old but is kept in good condition. Bathroom in our room was new and modern.
We overlooked the main road with was a bit noisy in the early hours of Saturday due the the passing drinkers. Staff pleasant and helpful. Great location for a weekend trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina C, Manager at Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Ian C,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass your comments onto the rest of the team.

Once again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t get a room that looks out over the back or side streets. People shouting until the early hours. Then when they finish the bin lorry drives through at 0500 to wake you again.

Shame as rooms are clean. But dated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear RJ-JMR,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Mercure Aberdeem Caledonian Hotel.

I was disappointed to read that you didn't fully enjoy your stay us and for this I do sincerely apologise. If you do decide to stay with us again then please request a quiet room at the time of booking to avoid hearing the bin lorries in the morning.

Once again thank you for your feedback and I hope to welcoming back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a last minute night away with my partner for the weekend. Picked this hotel because it was supposed to be a 4star and we wanted to enjoy our night. Arrival was very welcoming but the room was awful certainly not a 4 star maybe not even a 2. Bathroom was very old fashioned also dirty and things hanging off the walls. Bedroom was very small and very very basic. Very disappointed as this was supppsed to he a luxury pick hotel. Location was great but after spending a fair bit of money for a night to experience this 4 star hotel it was very disappointing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LinziFlynn
Tina C, Manager at Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear LinziFlynn,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, I am very disappointed to read that we didn't exceed your expectations on this occasion, can you please contract myself on tina.canale-dow@accor.com to discuss your comments further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your Sincerely

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I had a superior room at the front of the hotel, and it was very nice. Spacious, and with a really good bathroom. Lift took forever, so use the nice old stairs.
Clean, and tidy hotel, and the reception staff were very helpful and polite. Check-in and out were easy.
Conference "facilities" were basic, and the beef course served up to us at the dinner was quite the worst thing I have ever seen coming out of a professional kitchen. Utterly inedible, and nobody tried.
Avoided breakfast next day as a result!
Fine, if you have to stay here, and not expensive, but I wouldn't seek it out, and DON'T eat there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tina C, Manager at Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Archiesenior,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your room and found the staff friendly and helpful. However I was disappointed to read that you didn't enjoy your food and I have passed your comments onto our Head Chef who will make the changes needed to improve the dish.

I do sincerely apologise and I hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Reception welcome was not the best but room was nice enough. Really good location but ordering of a taxi by reception was problematic in both evening and in morning. Not sure why as not wet or poor weather! Bar staff nice, but reception staff a bit snotty tbh. Shame .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Rhona A,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian.

I was disappointed to read that we didn't exceed your expectations as we normally receive very positive feedback about the staff however I do apologise and I have passed on your comments to the department for improvements to be made.

Once again I do sincerely apologise for the service you received at the hotel and I hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the near future.