“Fabulous service as always!”
Review of Zizzi

Zizzi
Ranked #53 of 763 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Our Aberdeen restaurant is only 2 minutes from the nearest transport link and has parking available to it’s easy to get to and well worth the visit. The artwork has been inspired by the city of Aberdeen and its mix of industrial and historical; the solid granite buildings against the working backdrop of sea and ships. The bright, primary colours are taken from those of the boats in the dock and the quote is from Victorian Scottish writer and social commentator Thomas Carlyle.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I visited Zizzi Aberdeen on good Friday for lunch with my 2 young children. The restaurant was really busy but we were greeted and seated quickly with room made for the buggy to be parked up nearby. The food was delicious, as always, and despite how busy the restaurant was, it was served quickly with the kids menu starter being only a few minutes (which was appreciated with 2 grumpy and hungry children).

Throughout our visit the staff who served us were fabulous. The kids meal was adapted to suit the fussy 2 year old and despite how busy they were they made the time to interact with my chatty daughter. When cutlery fell on the floor, it was replaced without having to ask and even the chefs in the kitchen (we were near the back) waved and said hello to my son as they went past.

A lot of restaurants claim to be family friendly but the staff of Zizzi Aberdeen took it to a new level and made lunch with 2 smalls significantly more enjoyable! I was so impressed with the service I caught the manager at the end to say thank you and catch the names of all the staff, so a big thank you to Nikki, Richie, Laura and the manager Ewan. We’ll be back again :)

a slightly frazzled mummy x

2  Thank Bumblebee8719

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Our waitress Laura helped us choose exactly what would best suit our tastes and dietary requirements. She was incredibly patient and friendly - even when we were most certainly holding her up! The food was delicious but her service was top notch and would definitely encourage me to go back. We'd had a long day and she definitely helped us finish it off well.

2  Thank blondesmiles94
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with family. The 3 course set menu is great. Super value for £15.95. Good selection for vegetarians.

2  Thank mortisha1969
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Zizzi with a large group during a weekday evening. Really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Our waiter Pedro was friendly and very attentive. Will come back for more Lobster tail pastries!

2  Thank Pakapikk8
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Zizzi's is absolutely my fave restaurant, despite being located in a busy shopping centre it always feels calm, and the atmosphere is great! I went with my mum for lunch, we were served by Colin and he was lovely, very quick with our order and had a chat with him! 100% recommend this restaurant if you're ever in Aberdeen x

3  Thank Sophie K