“Fabulous stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JRStanbro...
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous stay”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I booked last minute to stay here and was amazed at how cheap it was for Aberdeen! The owner (what a lovely lady) met me and showed me around and gave me the key and WOW! What a place, stunning - looks can sometimes be deceiving, but not in this case!! The living room furniture was comfortable, everything I could possibly need was in the kitchen and the bed was so comfortable, it was quite the effort to leave! I can't comment on the wifi as I didn't use it, but it was advertised as the super fast one and I have no reason to be it wouldn't be. Thank you so much for such a lovely stay - I will be back & for longer next time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decoration was impeccable and all the furniture was so comfortable!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$135
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing