“Beautiful location, home away from home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful sunset views from living room a warm welcome awaits you
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful sunset views from living room
a warm welcome awaits you
Large comfortable living room with plenty of space to relax.
Large double bedroom overlooking Oban Harbour.
Relax and enjoy the stunning views of the boats coming into the harbour.
A small touch of Scotland awaits you at Alexandra Place
Many orginal features
Large double bedroom.
sunset view from front window
Twin Bedroom
Large bedroom with super kingsize bed and stunning views out to sea.
Large comfortable living room with plenty of space to relax.
Large kitchen space with many orginal features.
Large table and bench seating can easliy accommodate 8 guests.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Jan R
New Paltz, New York
“Beautiful location, home away from home.”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

6 friends on a tour of Scotland. This was a really nice find. The location was beautiful, the apartment was beautiful, Hazel was very accommodating with our last minute reservation, and it was as comfortable as being home. We wished we had more time to spend in Oban.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort, felt like home
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
EddieGlas...
Glasgow
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I stayed in these apartments with family for my sisters 50th birthday 7 people in our group. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay or a better location in Oban. This apartment in right by the pier with everything right beside you. My sister didn't know where we were staying until we arrived and when she went in and looked around the apartment she actually cried with joy !!! :)
All rooms were large and spacious and I have to say the photographs on there page do not do it justice and I can say the rooms are way better when you are there. I have stayed in a few places in Oban over the years but none as wonderful as this , my whole family were shocked when we arrived.

This weather was poor the weekend we were there ( 27th -29th Nov 2015 ) rain and stormy then snow , on the first night we arrived around 4pm aprox 10 min walk from train station along the water front , we just chilled out in main room and played games provided by Hazel the owner and ordered Chinese take away from menu also provided ( the food was wow !!!! being in such a wonderful apartment the weather didn't realy matter as we had all we required for a fun night in doors :) .... day two we went out and about in the afternoon and at night we ate in the Bar Rio few mins walk away again the food was beautiful ! then to the Ceilidh at night about 5 mins walk in Corran halls.

From first requiring about availability to checking out Hazel the lady that owns the apartment could not have been more helpful she was a gem :) even sent me details about special events on when we would be there.
Value tor money you will find this place very hard to beat , I loved it and will return.
I recommend these apartments for groups that would like to relax and be together but can still go to separate rooms when they want , for romantic break , for a base to tour the islands by boat , for just getting away !!!! so many reasons to book and stay here , I cant fault anything its perfect !!!! ..... and this is the first place I have ever seen 5/5 from everyone for everything ??? why ??? go see for yourself lol you wont be disappointed :)

The only other thing I can say is a huge thank you to Hazel for this wonderful experience :)

Liked best: The apartment
Liked least: the weather lol
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Management Response
1 Dec 2015
Thank you Eddie m what a lovely review I am so glad you and you family had such a nice time... Sorry about the weather.
Kind regards
Hazel
Geoff D
“Beautiful Apartment, A real home from home”
Reviewed 23 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Travelled from West Yorkshire to stay at the Alexandra Apartment with my wife, my daughter, her friend and my mother.

My first impression was how lovely and spacious the apartment was, There were 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with showers, a large living room and a good sized Kitchen with ample space to cook and sit down to eat in. Overall the apartment had a lovely home from home feeling about it and it was jam packed with all the creature comforts you could ever want, it was very comfortable. The views overlooking Oban harbour was spectacular, a great start to the days sightseeing adventures.

As an added touch, Hazel left us a lovely bottle of bubbly, thanks Hazel and the kids found little chocolates in their bedrooms.

We would recommend this apartment to friends and family and we would definitely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Home from home feeling
Liked least: There wasn't really anything to not like
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
23 Oct 2015
Thanks for the lovely review so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon
lisanapie...
“Absolutely beautiful!”
Reviewed 28 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Just left this stunning apartment which is ideally located on the Oban esplanade with gorgeous views of the sea and surrounding area. We had a great time visiting the small island of kerrera and ganaven beach as well as walking around and enjoying Oban . The apartment itself is beautifully decorated was like a home from home and we were made to feel very welcome . Would highly recommend definitely going back.

Yvonne H
Penicuik, United Kingdom
“The Alexandra Apartment is absolutley beautiful and I can't wait to go back !!”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I stayed in Alexandra Apartment with my partner, our three year old little girl and my parents. We arrived on the Friday afternoon and left on the Monday morning. We didn't want to come home. The apartment was even more beautiful than I imagined. It was very spacious and modern and everything was just lovely. It has such a lovely feel to it - very warm and welcoming. Each room has its individual touch of Scotland to it. We didn't have to worry about bringing bed sheets and towels because they were all included, which was great. There was a lovely bottle of prosecco waiting for us when we arrived which I thought was yet another lovely touch. I could go on and on about this apartment but my comments just don't wont do it justice - you really do have to see this apartment to experience how lovely it is. My little girl just loved it. All she wanted to do was to say in the "holiday home". We went out and about around Oban i.e. took a ferry trip to Mull and went on the open top bus and she loved them both but as soon as they were finished she just kept saying she wanted to go back to the "holiday home". She loved it just as much as we all did. One of the many lovely things about this apartment is the location and the beautiful view from the living room and front bedrooms. We will definitely be going back, hopefully very soon. If I could give this apartment a higher scoring than 5 star, I would :-) Oh, and last but certainly not least, the owner was brilliant. I was able to contact her by email or by telephone if I had any queries and she responded almost immediately. She was lovely and extremely helpful :-)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything :-)
Liked least: Having to come home :-(
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$279
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing