“Wonderful stay - Can't thank the owner enough!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JakeGray
Northumberland, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay - Can't thank the owner enough!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I stayed here with my Partner and Cat on a MTB trip to Glentress/Peebles

The property had recently suffered from flooding but the owner did everything possible to prepare the apartment for our stay. Had I not been aware of the flood I wouldn't have ever known from the property which was in amazing condition and all brand new. The apartment was amazing and catered to our every need. I'd go as far to say that you wouldn't be as comfortable or as well looked after in a 5* Hotel. I couldn't speak highly enough of Julie who was amazing throughout our stay.

I would recommend to anyone and will definitely be back on our next biking trip to Glentress!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Julie the owner was amazing
Liked least: Nothing, not a single complaint
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Siobhan K
“The beautiful 5 star studio stay!”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This was an amazing stay, a gorgeous little studio cottage, that offered everything you would find in a 5 star villa.
The studio was beautifully designed, excellent use of space! The location was amazing. Straight out your door step is the river, lovely for walking dogs and round corner is the town! I stayed with my two dogs and partner and I would recommend to anyone. Amazing value for money.

I will be back here every year when we go visit family - we have found a perfect holiday home! The best we have ever stayed in for the money and service you receive. That is hard to beat in our 4 years of travelling
A massive credit to Julie for the effort she has put in to make this a beautiful guest home.
I would love to stay their every weekend!

Thank you for making our visit the best !!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The small extra touches - shampoo, milk etc
Liked least: nothing - all perfect
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Andy I
“Fantastic accommodation in a great location”
Reviewed 26 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This accommodation has everything you could possibly wish for on a trip to Peebles... large, comfortable bed, small but very well equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, all very clean and kept to a high standard.
Julie is a very friendly and helpful host and even drew us a wee map for a lovely autumnal walk. The location of the flat is pretty special, right on the banks of the Tweed, with lots of nice shops and eateries very close by. Coltman's Deli is just around the corner and the food is fantastic. Would definitely use this accommodation again, and would highly recommend it.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$79
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing