Travelodge Kilmarnock(Kilmarnock)(Great Value!)
US$37
Travelodge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Foxbar Hotel(Kilmarnock)
Hotels.com
PremierInn.com
Dallars B&B(Hurlford)
The Portmann Hotel(Kilmarnock)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfootball groundblues restaurantkilmarnock footballmodern hotelrugby parkfootball matchfootball clubduty managerburns supperconference facilitiesexcellent facilitieshotel guestshaggisdecent sizeroom was largethe ground floorfull scottish breakfast
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Attended a Burns supper in hotel and had an overnight stay. The welcome was warm and efficient....easy plenty parking, clean modern lines in hotel.... rooms a great size and lovely and warm considering how horrible it was outside... Must commend the size of the bath... gallons of roasting hot water to soothe my old bones...
The food at the Burns Supper was excellent fabulous portions..... drinks prices fair.... service was just brilliant....quiet all night fir a good sleep
Breakfast was super...as good as I have had.... staff in hotel was On The Ball....
friendly, helpful...
Highly recommended

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Gordon A, General Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hi Leslie A

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor, we very much appreciate our guests feedback.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and had a great time at the Burns Supper, by all accounts everyone had a great night. I will pass your kind comments to all our team.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We booked Xmas dinner, £120 per couple. Food was OK, service after first drink was almost non-existant. Asked several times for another round of drinks after first course, they never turned up. Eventually we asked for our bill after all courses were served and we were given wrong the drinks bill. It's a pity because service is usually excellent. We will be back but not for Xmas

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Ray H, thank you for taking the time to review your Christmas Dinner on TripAdvisor.

I'm sorry the service was not up to our normal high standard, I will discuss this with our Restaurant Manager.

I'm delighted you would use the restaurant again but if you would reconsider booking again for Christmas then please get in touch with me direct by e-mailing ga@theparkhotelayrshire.co.uk

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Had an overnight stay here. Was reasonably priced and with breakfast included. Room as clean and staff very helpful. Full break fast was excellent quality and haggis was a rare treat. Will certainly consider stopping again when in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gordon A, General Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

HI Steeler21, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on TripAdvisor, we appreciate this very much.
I'm delighted you were happy with your stay including your room, cleanliness and breakfast, we use a local butcher for all our breakfast items and I'm pleased you enjoyed the haggis.
I hope you will consider using us again when in the area.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We visited the hotel for a family event and stayed a couple of nights. Our room was great, the bed was very comfortable. The food we had was very good and the breakfast was great. The function room was very nice and the family event was great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Blackcat180

Hi Blackcat180, thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor, we appreciate all feedback.
I'm delighted you were happy with all aspects of your stay and family event.
I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel over Christmas whilst visiting family.
We had to wait 10 minutes for check in, which wouldn’t normally be an issue, but no apology or any communication as we were waiting. Not the greeting you would expect!
Our room was fine, basic, but what I would expect.
Our breakfast the next morning was disappointing, we had a long wait to be seated, even though there were only 3 other tables.
We ordered coffees prior to ordering our food, when they came there was no teaspoons or sugar and we had to ask twice. Then on ordering our breakfast, they came out at different times and there was no butter left for toast.
Disappointing experience!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Sarah C, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate all feedback, I'm sorry you did not experience our normal high standards.
Our reception can on occasions be busy but our staff should explain and apologise to guests waiting what is going on and how long they should expect to wait, I'm sorry it didn't happen on this occasion.
Your wait to be seated at breakfast was unacceptable and I apologise for this, we have a host who is responsible for meeting and greeting all our guests as they arrive for breakfast, I'm sorry this procedure wasn't followed when you arrived for breakfast. I will discuss in full details your complaints with our Restaurant Manager and implement changes so this does not repeat itself in the future.
Once again please accept my apology but thank you for drawing it to my attention.