The Park Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Foxbar Hotel(Kilmarnock)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsblues restaurantfootball groundkilmarnock footballmodern hotelrugby parkfootball matchfootball clubburns supperhaggisconference facilitieshotel guestsbreakfast was excellentroom was largedecent sizeblack puddingthe ground floorbar area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Decent hotel, restaurant has some great deals and food very good.
Staff are very friendly and most helpful.
Good base for visting this part of Scotland.
Top notch toilet tissue as rated by my friend who has some expertise in this matter.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Gordon A, General Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hi Seannaes22

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor, we very much appreciate our guests feedback.

I'm pleased you found the hotel to your requirements and that you enjoyed the food.

Its not often we get complimented about our toilet tissue but its an important aspect of a quality product and service what guests are looking for therefore I'm delighted it was rated "top notch" by your friend.

Thank you for your comments regarding the staff, I will pass your kind comments on.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Attended a Burns supper in hotel and had an overnight stay. The welcome was warm and efficient....easy plenty parking, clean modern lines in hotel.... rooms a great size and lovely and warm considering how horrible it was outside... Must commend the size of the bath... gallons of roasting hot water to soothe my old bones...
The food at the Burns Supper was excellent fabulous portions..... drinks prices fair.... service was just brilliant....quiet all night fir a good sleep
Breakfast was super...as good as I have had.... staff in hotel was On The Ball....
friendly, helpful...
Highly recommended

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Leslie A

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and had a great time at the Burns Supper, by all accounts everyone had a great night. I will pass your kind comments to all our team.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We booked Xmas dinner, £120 per couple. Food was OK, service after first drink was almost non-existant. Asked several times for another round of drinks after first course, they never turned up. Eventually we asked for our bill after all courses were served and we were given wrong the drinks bill. It's a pity because service is usually excellent. We will be back but not for Xmas

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Ray H, thank you for taking the time to review your Christmas Dinner on TripAdvisor.

I'm sorry the service was not up to our normal high standard, I will discuss this with our Restaurant Manager.

I'm delighted you would use the restaurant again but if you would reconsider booking again for Christmas then please get in touch with me direct by e-mailing ga@theparkhotelayrshire.co.uk

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Had an overnight stay here. Was reasonably priced and with breakfast included. Room as clean and staff very helpful. Full break fast was excellent quality and haggis was a rare treat. Will certainly consider stopping again when in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gordon A, General Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

HI Steeler21, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on TripAdvisor, we appreciate this very much.
I'm delighted you were happy with your stay including your room, cleanliness and breakfast, we use a local butcher for all our breakfast items and I'm pleased you enjoyed the haggis.
I hope you will consider using us again when in the area.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We visited the hotel for a family event and stayed a couple of nights. Our room was great, the bed was very comfortable. The food we had was very good and the breakfast was great. The function room was very nice and the family event was great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Blackcat180

Hi Blackcat180, thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor, we appreciate all feedback.
I'm delighted you were happy with all aspects of your stay and family event.