“Delicious Food”

Ranked #170 of 2,755 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Neighbourhood: New Town
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very enjoyable meal. All the dishes we received were excellent quality. Not too expensive either. Restaurant was busy and was rather noisy at times.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here twice now and I personally think it is very average which is a shame as it has the potential to be really good. The surroundings are brilliant, the service is really good and very personal however the food lets the place down. I thought it was very dry and lacked any passion.

I won’t be going back unless I hear it has massively improved.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Visited her for the first time with my boyfriend after seeing it a couple of weeks ago. The decor is very nice, as were the staff! The food is very tasty also and for a very reasonable price we thought!
Great service, great location, and great food. We will be back 100%!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is our fourth visit and will probably be our last. There were two calamari starters which were on the rubbery side. Whitebait was soft instead of crispy. Steaks were ok but lacking flavour. Fish and chips was good.
There was a continual topping up of wine even when the glasses were half full which made us feel they were rushing us on a busy Saturday night.
The first time we visited we were given a window in the main room, this was when it was newly opened. Since then we have been given one of the worse tables at the top of the stairs.This occasion was a special birthday which I mentioned when booking so was very disappointed.
The whole experience was average.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Whilst visiting friends in Edinburgh we were lucky enough to visit Cadiz for a meal.
Great food cooked perfectly and served by pleasant staff.
Seafood of the highest quality.