“Good place”
Review of Cafe Bellina

Cafe Bellina
Ranked #88 of 200 Coffee & Tea in Edinburgh
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: Nice and cosy cafe serving real Italian coffee, breakfast, branch and lunch. We serve a range of pastries, homemade cakes, panini, milkshakes, soups, vegetarian options and much more. We also have unique Napolitan specialities and pasta menu which we change regularly. We are dog friendly and we provide wifi internet connection.
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Had breakfast in a very nice, relaxed atmosphere. The food was nice and the service was prompt and corteous.

Nadia D, Manager at Cafe Bellina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks! We appreciate your feedback ! Hope to see you again !

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Friendly but not fancy, this cafe was recommended to me by my student daughter so as you would expect it's not expensive. The food is fresh and tasty, home made soups and salads were Gluten Free and GF bread was available too which was very important to me.
Various vegetarian options are available too.
Very handy for the Youth Hostel on Leith Walk and Theatre, it's worth looking out for.

Nadia D, Owner at Cafe Bellina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thanks John, we really appreciate your feedback. I’ll see you soo then ! Cheers

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Service was great, food was delicious and coffee was spot on. All reasonably priced. I would recommend for a quick bite while out and about

Nadia D, Owner at Cafe Bellina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thanks Dougie for your review, we really appreciate your visit! I'll see you soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

the place itself and the owner bring great vibes with good music and cozy atmosphere. Everything cooked fresh, from filling mom food to light and healthy too. Lots of veggie options!!!

Nadia D, Owner at Cafe Bellina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you Sara! We are glad you enjoyed the atmosphere here at the Cafe ! I'll see you soon !

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Dropped in and grabbed a coffee and a snack - I hadn't intended to but I was tempted by the arancini balls! Delicious and heated up for me there and then.

A little pricey, but also a bit of a treat :)

Nadia D, Owner at Cafe Bellina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you liked our homemade arancini. Hope to see you again. All the best!