“Hot wings nuclear”
Review of SPATCH

SPATCH
Reserve with OpenTable
SPATCH is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #225 of 2,701 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Great service (Danny) and great hot wings with sweet potato chips
Drop by and enjoy your lunch ..

1  Thank Nuuni
Jade F, Manager at SPATCH, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Short and sweet - love it! Beautiful wee lunch spot, I agree... Quick, friendly service, great food and a great atmosphere! If you're lucky enough to visit on a sunny day, you can even enjoy all of the above in our outside seating area, accompanied by a nice cold beer! See you again soon Nuuni :)

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic new place to eat. My partner and i ate here on saturday night. What a lucky find. The food is cooked to perfection and tastes amazing. The staff are very attentive and always on hand with a reccomendation. Our server was Lucy who i have to admit was excellent.

1  Thank Angela A

Clucky find indeed!
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your visit on Saturday night and managed to get involved in our opening weekend shenanigans. Our staff are all magnificent and Lucy is making a great wee name for herself on the old Trip Advisor! Pop back in to see us when you're in the area so we can shower you with more of the same goodness!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Happened upon this place while walking around. The staff was friendly and nice and the food was really good. Sean is a great waiter. Very kind, personable and attentive. The chicken was very good and juicy. Mac and cheese balls were yummy and a nice treat. My mother had the white wine and said it was quite good and Sean recommended a nice beer for me. Would recommend to anyone in the area

Jade F, Manager at SPATCH, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thanks for popping in and dropping us a review!
Amazing comments! So glad you had a nice time!
Unfortunately though, Kathryn, it appears that you accidentally clicked 4* instead of 5*... Now I'm sure this is something that we can forgive you for, but I'm gonna need a minute to pull myself together.

Okay I've went from uncontrollable sadness back to a light sniffle so now we can continue being friends Kathryn! I'll see you soon for some more BANGIN' charcoal fired chicken!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Found this gem tonight after searching for a place to eat near the Royal Mile. Chicken was delish and the sauces were so good - try the jerk peach or ranch sauce. Banofee pot for dessert was so good! Barry was so welcoming and helpful. Lucy was great too. Amazing service!

1  Thank Babynole80
Jade F, Manager at SPATCH, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

WOO! So glad you had such a nice visit on Saturday. And you managed to squeeze in a dessert, too... Love it. Barry and Lucy certainly know how to rock a Saturday night service! Our desserts are all made from scratch in our beautiful kitchen by our marvelous chefs - don't know how you managed to choose between them! Try the Key Lime Pie next time you're around, if you manage to find space...

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely food ! Great service from Sean, second to none even though my husband remained rude throughout the night he remained professional and friendly! Thank you

Jade F, Manager at SPATCH, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Agh... Husbands! I'm sure he was caught on a bad day!
I'm glad the food and Sean's great service was worthy of a 5* review regardless! We certainly know how to cheer someone up... No bad moods allowed! WE bring the heat! (Or our rotisserie does)