After a brief mix-up getting our room key we were pleasantly surprised at the size of our room and the great location. We had a lower floor room with a large bed and two fold out sofas. We had ample room for 2 adults and 3 kids (13, 11, 9) and all of our luggage. The mini fridge was great for snacks and drinks, and the breakfast was simple but sufficient to fill us up and be ready for our adventures. The staff were hard working and always pleasant. We would definitely stay here again if we get back to Edinburgh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- My Edinburgh Life is a cozy, yet sophisticated guesthouse that offers short-term holiday lets throughout the summer months (June - August). A prime location and an intimate atmosphere makes for a peaceful and pleasant stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your My Edinburgh Life reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- My Edinburgh Life Hotel Edinburgh
- My Edinburgh Life Scotland