All reviews welcome basket easter road sky tv city centre large tesco home from home bedroom apartment great apartments washing machine excellent apartment self catering bus stop leith walk everything you could possibly need minute drive top floor on arrival
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I was getting married in the local area and looked for a suitable location for me and my best man to stay the night before and also suitable for my new wife the next night. I found oak hill apartments and had no previous knowledge of these apartments and was suitably surprised at how great they are. The staff couldn’t be more helpful and ensured everything was taken care of and also helped with late checkout and a surprise of rose petals on the bed with decorative towel and a cake for both of us in the fridge. The apartments are very modern and has everything you need. It’s on a major bus route if this is something you need and will get you in to the centre of Edinburgh very quickly. A large Tesco is a 5-10 minute walk away should you need bits and bobs to make breakfast or dinner. There is a full kitchen and dishwasher to help with this. I had no issues at all with my stay and would recommend these apartments highly.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Really nice apartments - felt very new and homely. Very clean and very spacious. Very good value for money. Easy access to the city center too. If I came back to Edinburgh I would book this apartment again and I would certainly recommend it for a friend.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Pleasant stay with friendly staff. I arrived a bit early with no issue at all. very spacious and clean. The advise they provided for me to explore were useful. My short stay ended up a very impressive in this beautiful city

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Oakhill apartments were absolutely perfect. We had 2 bedroom, 2 baths, dining, kitchen and living room combo with wifi. Just a quick Uber or taxi ride to the center of Edinburgh A great deal. Would highly recommend and if ever in Edinburgh again will definitely stay at Oakhill.

Room Tip: Only 5 floors, so ask for the highest floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Staff all very friendly and accomodating. They offer lovely clean, fresh, modern apartments, welcome basket. Apartment has everything you need. Somewhere to relax that feels like Home.
Would highly recommend.