Jurys Inn Edinburgh
  • Restaurant
US$91
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$78
  • Restaurant
US$162
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Pool
US$89
  • Pool
US$75
US$267
4,502 results
All reviewstrain stationroyal milegreat locationtriple roomprinces streetcentral locationhigh streetcalton hillbuffet breakfastwould stay againshort breakyogurtcastlepubs
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Me and my daughter had a lovely overnight stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had lunch in the bar which was tasty and filling. There was a good choice of breakfast in the morning. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Tomasz S, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Marietripaway,
Thank You for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay at Jurys Inn hotel in Edinburgh.

I'm delighted to see that you had a great stay and enjoyed your lunch! I'm also happy that our team was friendly and helpful! I really hope we can welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel was in a great location . Lovely rooms . Though very warm and we could not turn off the radiator . We had to open the windows at night to cool down which led to being woken by lots of outside noise from people ,sea gulls and early deliveries .the beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic . I would use this hotel again despite the heat in our room . Great stay . Totally enjoyable as always with Jurys inn

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Cheryl C,

I'm very happy to see that you had a nice stay and enjoyed our breakfast! At the same time I'm sorry for the issue with radiator which affected your sleep. I can assure you that this will be looked into and resolved. I really hope we can welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Ok hotel with a great location. Rooms are old and in need of an update. Go out for breakfast - it will be better and cheaper. Staff friendly and efficient. Close to the station. Nice evening meal. Overall I’d recommend it .

Dear Karen H,

I'm happy to see that you had a nice stay and enjoyed your evening meal. Also thank you very much for recommendation. I really hope we can welcome you again in future despite the small issues.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This hotel is near the rail station, breakfast was excellent, staff very friendly, it is an excellent base for exploring Edinburgh, very good value for money,good access to the old town and the new. Will defenatly be going back

Dear BustyBella,

I'm delighted to see that you had a nice stay, enjoyed our wide breakfast selection and found our team friendly! I look forward to welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

A quick two night stay for a surprise birthday party this hotel is so convenient .It is within walking distance of both the old city and Princes Street. It is close to the main station, and about a 10 minute walk to the trams. At the time of my stay one lift was not working . the staff were al very friendly and the breakfast was very good

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Tomasz S, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear 281jgb,

I'm very happy to see that you had a nice stay and we were a spot for you to celebrate your birthday. We hope you had a great one! I really hope we can welcome you again in future.