3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$106
Hotels.comUS$110
Expedia.comUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
Trip.comUS$106
HurbUS$120
2,481 results
All reviews city centre ocean terminal mini bar cooked breakfast an upgrade the royal yacht britannia bars and restaurants club room lovely hotel standard room reception staff hotel is situated stayed for one night a lovely stay princes street yogurt brasserie
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021

I had to use a hotel for just one night for a business trip and Malmaison exceeded my expectations. The deluxe room (119) was spacious, modern and clean - really quiet and great views. Service at the reception was profesional and friendly, I will be definitely coming back - perhaps in better times.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Stewart Campbell, General Manager at Malmaison Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Dear SailorHodgson,
Thank you for choosing Malmaison Edinburgh Leith for your recent business stay and for taking time to leave this fantastic review. I'm happy to read you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2020

nice location historic hotel. good room size wiht modern bathrooms. there are two sections of the hotel. car parking is a bit limited. surrounded by restaruants. not that impressed with the breakfast choice and having to pay extra

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank 14holland70M
Stewart Campbell, General Manager at Malmaison Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear 14holland70M,
Thank you for staying at Malmaison Edinburgh Leith and for taking time to leave feedback.
We hope you will have a chance to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

I stayed previously and always had a wonderful experience in this Hotel. I choose it as it's got free parking which is not common in Edinburgh. Rooms very clean and feel Covid safe, staff as always very friendly, food top quality. Will be back.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 496vee
Stewart Campbell, General Manager at Malmaison Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Dear 496vee,
Thank you for this fantastic review from your recent visit to Malmaison Edinburgh Leith.
I'm happy to read you stay was enjoyable and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 10 years ago for some business trips. I loved it then and was lucky enough to return again today and I must say it is still excellent and my favourite hotel in Edinburgh.

The room was a great size and very comfortable.

The hotel is very clean and felt covid safe.

The staff at reception and in the restaurant are very friendly and professional.

The hotel has great parking and the breakfast is exceptionally good.

Malmaison Leith remains my favourite and only place I would stay in Edinburgh. Well done to the staff and management for maintaining quality and great service over the last 10 years

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saf1983
Stewart Campbell, General Manager at Malmaison Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Dear Serfraz,
Thank you for choosing Malmaison Edinburgh Leith once again and for taking time to leave feedback.
I'm thrilled to read you had another great stay with us and we continue to be your Hotel of choice while visiting Edinburgh.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

We stayed three nights on a great deal in a club room. Covid regulations were well explained and we didn't experience any issues at all. Bathroom supplies were still provided and the hotel is clean enough that the daily cleaning service wasn't missed. The room was cosy with a king bed, we experienced no issues whatsoever. The temperature was fine, plenty tea and coffee and enough storage for what you'd expect.
Reception staff were extremely helpful and know the area and bus routes well, it was a massive relief for us to know which buses are best into Edinburgh.
Breakfast was a bit slow as others have mentioned, but considering they've gone from self-service to full table service, the staff have done extremely well to keep things moving. I would suggest to book breakfast a little earlier than normal, we were never in a hurry and so it didn't bother us.
The carpark was clearly signed to the rear of the hotel which was great as it was free and so the car was able to be left for the four days total and I returned to it safely untouched.
I would stay here again and recommend fully to anyone wanting somewhere for breakfast and sleep with a little more of a luxurious feel than a basic B&B.

Room tip: Opt for a club room if there's a deal on, it was worth the extra few pounds!
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank ashleighttt
Stewart Campbell, General Manager at Malmaison Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2020

Dear Ashleighttt,
Thank you for choosing Malmaison Edinburgh Leith for your recent city break and for taking time to leave feedback.
I'm very happy to read you have enjoyed your stay with us and felt reassured by both the cleaning standards and all the information provided. Thank you as well for your kind comments about our staff, I'm happy they were helpful with arranging your travels around Edinburgh.
We hope you will have a chance to visit us again soon.